First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Granger — accepting any additional orders? I already ordered a XLT 2.0 from you (build 11/20 week) but Wife is considering an XLT/Lariat Hybrid

Sponsored

VicRattlehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple ford cars and a truck
Engine
Undecided
Sure I know how it works. First, you join the Farm Bureau of your choice. Doesn't matter where you live. I am in PA. Joined IL Farm Bureau because it's only $20 per year.

Once you are a member, you visit https://fordrecognizesu.com/farmbureau and log into with your membership info. You can then generate a certificate that will show up in the Ford rebate system. You will also get an email with your certificate details that you can forward to your dealership to help them claim the offer in Smart Vincent, the Ford financing system.

It's really quite easy, but I recommend you do it NOW, as it can take up to 30 days for the website to recognize your membership, since you have to get on the state roll and then that has to get synched with the national website. Not sure how often that happens, but don't waste time...
just curious. I tried to join the IL bureau (I’m in IL) but got bounced around on the site to my county and it never loaded the signup page. What did you do to get signed up?

flyvertigo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Road Star, Maverick, Corolla, Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just curious. I tried to join the IL bureau (I’m in IL) but got bounced around on the site to my county and it never loaded the signup page. What did you do to get signed up?
Web site is broken. Call them.

atldump

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
im still waiting for our XL hybrid, (hitch, copilot) july order to get scheduled.

Last edited:
Sponsored

grkpeote343

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CROWN VIC
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think XLs are extra constrained because most of those are higher demand plus all fleet orders are basically a XL maverick too right? I think a few more months and we should get an email that we're getting ours. There was a guy on the other maverick thread fromGranger reopening orders that someone ordered a Lariat Hybrid in Mid December and got a build date in like Feb 2024 or something?

TwoTone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tig
Engine
Undecided
didnt Granger get in trouble for doing this last year with the maverick and the year before that with the full size bronco? havent you learned yet?
Getting screwed by Ford because dealers that wanted to screw people complained isn't getting in trouble.

You don't happen to work for Sheehy or Frederick Motor Company, do you?

HuieDouieLouie

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT AWD EB in Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think XLs are extra constrained because most of those are higher demand plus all fleet orders are basically a XL maverick too right? I think a few more months and we should get an email that we're getting ours. There was a guy on the other maverick thread fromGranger reopening orders that someone ordered a Lariat Hybrid in Mid December and got a build date in like Feb 2024 or something?
I ordered my XLT through Granger on Dec 8th and was scheduled the next week for Jan 29th. Same with another guy that ordered a few days after me, scheduled for Feb. I think I was a "clean up" order but Ford is deff scheduling more XLT's now with a 3rd shift pumping etc. XL's you may still be waiting a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if I have my truck Late Feb or early March, can't complain about that, much faster than I was anticipating.
Sponsored

Last edited: