First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And quite frankly, if they're not, asking them to put you at a 10 would essentially be asking to "cut the line" in front of previous orders at that dealership.

Worth asking for? Sure, if you're in a real hurry I guess.

Should it be expected? Absolutely not, IMO.
True That!
Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

And quite frankly, if they're not, asking them to put you at a 10 would essentially be asking to "cut the line" in front of previous orders at that dealership.

Worth asking for? Sure, if you're in a real hurry I guess.

Should it be expected? Absolutely not, IMO.
Clearly youā€™re not understanding my dilemmaā€¦. They are clueless on what a priority is. Cutting the line? There is no lineā€¦. Improving the system is what Iā€™m doing. Life isnā€™t fairā€¦. Never was, never will beā€¦ yes I would like my truck before you get yoursā€¦ but being a realist, I understand that first come should be first served but this forum has showed thatā€™s not how things here work,

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
Clearly youā€™re not understanding my dilemmaā€¦. They are clueless on what a priority is. Cutting the line? There is no lineā€¦. Improving the system is what Iā€™m doing. Life isnā€™t fairā€¦. Never was, never will beā€¦ yes I would like my truck before you get yoursā€¦ but being a realist, I understand that first come should be first served but this forum has showed thatā€™s not how things here work,
Clearly, you're not understanding the point I'm making. First off, obviously, if your dealer/salesperson doesn't understand Priority Codes, I'd seriously reconsider doing business with them. With that said:

As I (and others) understand it, Priority Codes only come into play within the same dealership, so the only difference 10-19 will make is in relationship to other folks that ordered a Maverick at your same dealership. The lower priority Code could come into play (among many, many other things) when determining whether you or someone else that ordered at the same dealership gets picked first.

In the comment I made that you're replying to, where the dealer is putting everyone in at 19 (which is not uncommon, it's how my dealer did it), then Priority Code will have zero impact on anyone's order. But if they bumped you up to say, 10, while keeping everyone else at 19, you would be getting the benefit of a potential priority over them, even folks that ordered well before you. Therefore, in a sense, you would be cutting in line.

Make sense now?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Clearly, you're not understanding the point I'm making. First off, obviously, if your dealer/salesperson doesn't understand Priority Codes, I'd seriously reconsider doing business with them. With that said:

As I (and others) understand it, Priority Codes only come into play within the same dealership, so the only difference 10-19 will make is in relationship to other folks that ordered a Maverick at your same dealership. The lower priority Code could come into play (among many, many other things) when determining whether you or someone else that ordered at the same dealership gets picked first.

In the comment I made that you're replying to, where the dealer is putting everyone in at 19 (which is not uncommon, it's how my dealer did it), then Priority Code will have zero impact on anyone's order. But if they bumped you up to say, 10, while keeping everyone else at 19, you would be getting the benefit of a potential priority over them, even folks that ordered well before you. Therefore, in a sense, you would be cutting in line.

Make sense now?
I understood you, doesnā€™t change the fact that if 10 is available it should be used. They can use it for the 1st order or the last order.. but use it.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I understood you, doesnā€™t change the fact that if 10 is available it should be used. They can use it for the 1st order or the last order.. but use it.
They likely do use it, just not in the scenarios that you want them too. An example of the usage of Priority Codes I saw a dealer on Reddit provide:

"The P code tells Ford what to build first for the dealer, IF there are multiple very-similar vehicles at that dealer. It's usually nearly meaningless in application. But let's say that a construction company orders 4 identical trucks-- 3 white ones for the crew, and one black one for the supervisor. The dealer wants to make sure the supervisor's truck arrives first, so they code it priority 10. That's what priority code is meant for."

Anyway, I understand you're frustrated, not trying to talk you outta that, so be well, hope things work out for ya!

Sponsored

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I were a dealer, I would put them all at 19 as well, as default. That makes everyone equal, and gives him room to work if he receives an order that is higher priority to his business.

Putting them all at 10 makes them all equal as well, but it gives the dealer no room for prioritizing as best fits the needs of his business.

It makes perfect sense to do it this way.

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
DOES ANYONE KNOW ?? IF YOU HAVE A WINDOW STICKER LOOK AT THE BOTTOM WHERE IS SAY SPECILAL ORDER> THERE IS A LONG NUMBER AND A DATE, LIKE 10 14 21. BELOW THA IN THE WHITE SPACE BELOW THE GREEN BORDER OF YOUR W/S IS ANOTHER DATE: 10 15 21. I BEEN LOOKING AT FORD TRUCK ENTHUSIATS IT APPEARS THIS MAYBE A BUILT DATE. CAN ANYONE VERTIFY!!!!!

WELL I DID SOME MORE CHECKING AND IT APPEARS THE FIRST DATE IS FOR WHEN THE STICKER WAS PRINTER ( USUALLY A WEEK OR SO ?? BEFORE GOING TO BEING BUILT) THE SECOND DATE IS THE DATE I SENT IT TO PDF FILE. FOR PRINTING..
WELL I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF AND WHEN I RECD. PRODUCTION OR BUILT DATE.

Well I am wrong the second date has nothing with PDF sent to printer. So date is connected to production. 10-16-21..

Last edited:

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iā€™m not sure about that.. I have asked multiple times if anyone scheduled or built was a 19ā€¦. Not a single response. So who knows?
I'm a 19 and scheduled for build 10/25.

newmaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

MaverickTruckClub Order Tracker Tool w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/šŸ§­-track-your-maverick-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.464/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know itā€™s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if itā€™s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, itā€™s more complicatedā€¦

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
I checked mine on the Motorcraft service, and it says module information found, what does that mean and what else should I be looking for on the site to find my specific build?

Sponsored

artwrangler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X3 | bronco black diamond 4dr on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
has anybody had luck finding their truck on the convoy tracker?

Inspector

First Name
Farid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

MaverickTruckClub Order Tracker Tool w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/šŸ§­-track-your-maverick-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.464/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know itā€™s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if itā€™s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, itā€™s more complicatedā€¦

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
My XL shipped on October 18 and ford said it should be at dealer on November 16 šŸ˜Ž

Inspector

First Name
Farid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
My XL shipped on October 18 and ford said it should be at dealer on November 16 šŸ˜Ž

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
What are the car initials? Fm? Can't get it to go through
Sponsored