First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Jalbano, did you contact United Road to get your rail car info or were you just able to log in to retrieve it?
I logged in now I'm getting invoice sent to me every time any car is delivered to my dealer 🙃
Jalbano, did you contact United Road to get your rail car info or were you just able to log in to retrieve it?
Logged in
Sponsored

Rick Ford

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

MaverickTruckClub Order Tracker Tool w/ window sticker lookup
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-track-your-maverick-order-by-vin-order-number-get-your-window-sticker.464/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
The Order Tracking Link has not worked for me in a few days now. Anyone else? Here is the link: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordert...5dau8axzpzZV8CrN6iqM670FXy8qlxA60WtRl4_HFpE#/

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PULL MY MAVERICK UP ON BOTH SITES FOR A WEEK. IT BEING SHIPPED. CALLED DEALER AND THEY SAID IT THEY SHOULD RECEIVE MAVERICK WEEK OF 12/13. CHECK UNITED ROAD TRUCKING SITE VIA MY VIN NUMBER AND IT SHOWS SHIPPED TO DEALER. NOT SURE OF OTHERS, BUT I THINK THAT IS WHY I CAN NO LONGER SEE MY MAVERICK ON THE FORD AND MAVERICK SITES..

Sponsored

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I logged in now I'm getting invoice sent to me every time any car is delivered to my dealer 🙃

Logged in
That makes sense...haha....you might end up with everyone's truck.

Last edited:

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PULL MY MAVERICK UP ON BOTH SITES FOR A WEEK. IT BEING SHIPPED. CALLED DEALER AND THEY SAID IT THEY SHOULD RECEIVE MAVERICK WEEK OF 12/13. CHECK UNITED ROAD TRUCKING SITE VIA MY VIN NUMBER AND IT SHOWS SHIPPED TO DEALER. NOT SURE OF OTHERS, BUT I THINK THAT IS WHY I CAN NO LONGER SEE MY MAVERICK ON THE FORD AND MAVERICK SITES..
I haven't been able to track my vehicle on either tracker. The forum's or Ford's site. Mine is supposed to be delivered to the dealer between the 21st and the 27th. Ford's site I can't even log onto?

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI I was able to set up an account and check online on NS.
I was able to get access via NS website and track the rail car that way. Much more info. Also I was able to get my rail car without my dealer from www.unitedroad.com.

Screenshot_20211207-100534_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-101129_Chrome.jpg
Omg I did the same thing last week but I “cloned” a different company. Too funny. NFS has a great website

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Omg I did the same thing last week but I “cloned” a different company. Too funny. NFS has a great website
When displaying TRACE information on AccessNS if you want more details be sure to click on the EVENTS link to expand/contract what is shown.

On my TRACE the entry for Big Spring, TX had 23 Events.

When expanding the Events I saw 11 addition locations/cities before Fort Worth spanning 8+ hours of train travel.

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When displaying TRACE information on AccessNS if you want more details be sure to click on the EVENTS link to expand/contract what is shown.

On my TRACE the entry for Big Spring, TX had 23 Events.

When expanding the Events I saw 11 addition locations/cities before Fort Worth spanning 8+ hours of train travel.
I used the info to make a Google map of all the places my maverick has been (except my driveway lol) which is somewhere a way back in this thread. Crazy my dealer is in Santa Fe NM (which isn’t all that far from Herm. MX plant) yet went to FL, AL, GA, KY, TN first.

Sponsored

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I go to www.palsapp.com, and I put in my VIN, I am getting a reply that says:
Origin: Wayne MI-Plant
Destination: -
Destination Name: null
Freight Bill #: 01111****
VIN: 3FT*****

Does this mean that my Maverick has made it from Mexico, and is now sitting in Wayne, MI waiting for a car hauler? I have an ETA delivery of 12/24-12/31, but if it's in MI right now, that's only 3 hours away from me. It's so close, yet so far away... Would it be possible to call the freight company and give them the freight bill # to get an updated ETA? I've been patient for 5 months, but now that it's so close, my patience is waning...

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
after tracking 8 dealer ordered trucks to Chattanooga the palsapp stayed like that even after delvery. different car carrier was used??

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see on my paperwork priority code 19 well i see that is a low #for my Lariat -Supercrew Luxury Package.Sad.
Has nothing to do with the package or trim ordered. It is a code put in by the dealer

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I go to www.palsapp.com, and I put in my VIN, I am getting a reply that says:
Origin: Wayne MI-Plant
Destination: -
Destination Name: null
Freight Bill #: 01111****
VIN: 3FT*****

Does this mean that my Maverick has made it from Mexico, and is now sitting in Wayne, MI waiting for a car hauler? I have an ETA delivery of 12/24-12/31, but if it's in MI right now, that's only 3 hours away from me. It's so close, yet so far away... Would it be possible to call the freight company and give them the freight bill # to get an updated ETA? I've been patient for 5 months, but now that it's so close, my patience is waning...

Mine has been in chicago three hours away since the 29th waiting to be trucked here.

tmac1945

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Ordered on 6/16(XL Hybrid). On 10/21 received email confirming order. VIN given and build scheduled for the week of 12/13. Haven't received any further emails.
Sponsored