First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I mean, the UP line still offers to fax me the tracing info, so...
Again, railroad industry. I work in IT with a Medicaid contractor and my staff is currently debugging a failed fax issue. Some industries are slower than others.
Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Again, railroad industry. I work in IT with a Medicaid contractor and my staff is currently debugging a failed fax issue. Some industries are slower than others.
Kinda like Ford???

Cambug27046

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you. Newbie question. I ordered through Chapman and my order was confirmed via email that day from Ford. I don't have a "number". Will I get that when they start preparing to schedule my Mav for production?
Glad you got yours - was told 3-4 more weeks for mine to get here .

rekersting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Norfolk Southern automated dial pattern:

8006355768,,,,,,,2,,,,2,,,8849#,,,yoursix#,,,1

Just replace yoursix with the digits following TTGX

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

In the module list, what do the blank areas mean?

706-04-02 0000 0000 0013
716-01-01 8FAE
716-02-01 8FAF
716-03-01 8FB0
716-04-01 8FB1
716-05-01 0023
716-06-01 0024
716-07-01 0025
716-08-01 8FB5
716-09-01 008D 000B 0AC9

Sponsored

ModernGrabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So this is supposed to be my build week (confirmed via phone call with Ford Service), I have a VIN and access to the tracker page...but...

* Vehicle Order Tracking page says Order Confirmed...
* Window Sticker page says Please Check Back Later...
* Modules have not been populated...

Maybe mine is just the last one on the line for this week, or...I've heard of some folks where the pages never update and one day they just get a call out of the blue and say their truck has arrived.
Just trying not to be that impatient/paranoid dude calling service every week since their information is supposedly better than what we have access to.

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So this is supposed to be my build week (confirmed via phone call with Ford Service), I have a VIN and access to the tracker page...but...

Maybe mine is just the last one on the line for this week, or...I've heard of some folks where the pages never update and one day they just get a call out of the blue and say their truck has arrived.
Just trying not to be that impatient/paranoid dude calling service every week since their information is supposedly better than what we have access to.
Four days before mine was built I was able to see the Window Sticker
I never checked the Modules

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Same boat. Schedule week says tomorrow, current status is “in production” but don’t have a date under it. No blend date on my sticker but I can see it. Also, nothing on the modules end either. Hoping tomorrow really is the day but I’m not too optimistic. With the alleged plant shut down next week, you and I might get the short stick and be in limbo until the plant fires back up. Idk for how long it’s shutdown this week but my brother in law at bmw has mandatory furlough next week at their plant here in SC.

gp1200x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500,C8-Z51, 2023 Lariat Lux 4K Co360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
SHOP .FORD.COM is a few days behind unusally --it was for my build.. I received emails from Ford telling me the status (automatically were sent to me since they had my email address when I placed the order at dealer) When I went to tracking options on the email the Ford site never confirmed the correct status. The emails were always correct though. I think my sticker only came available a few days before the build.

Last email on June 26th said the truck was shipped finally....two days later the Shop.Ford.Com site showed that it was shipped back on June 25. I expect the email will tell me when it is final prep meaning the truck is at the dealership already for a day or two. I expect to pick it up the week of the 17th...3 weeks after shipping.

ModernGrabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same boat. Schedule week says tomorrow, current status is “in production” but don’t have a date under it. No blend date on my sticker but I can see it. Also, nothing on the modules end either. Hoping tomorrow really is the day but I’m not too optimistic. With the alleged plant shut down next week, you and I might get the short stick and be in limbo until the plant fires back up. Idk for how long it’s shutdown this week but my brother in law at bmw has mandatory furlough next week at their plant here in SC.
Checked today, tracker updated - pushed to week of July 18th....one day after orders for MY24 open...

Sponsored

Awmmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Whats the average time for the windows sticker becomes available after getting your VIN? Build week is 8/21. Thanks.

CarlDek

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue Maverick XLT Lux, 2008 Lexus ES350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My VIN was available until my truck was in production

BLawing

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Sport Trac XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I can’t for the life of me get the CSX bot to understand the initials on the first prompt to track my truck. It’s having troubles with “C” in “CNA” in particular, and it never acknowledges when I try to use the keypad either. User error? I’ve called about a dozen times chanting CNA in as clear of a voice as I can haha

GriffGuy05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can’t for the life of me get the CSX bot to understand the initials on the first prompt to track my truck. It’s having troubles with “C” in “CNA” in particular, and it never acknowledges when I try to use the keypad either. User error? I’ve called about a dozen times chanting CNA in as clear of a voice as I can haha
Its brutal. I had to say GGTX and it was incredibly far off somtimes i wanted to murder someone. "Did you say BCEI"

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So how do you get an account so you can use the convoy tracker? I see no way to sign up.
Sponsored