Vehicle(s)
2002 PT Cruiser
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my email Thursday 2/9/2023 @0815
Build Date set at 4/17/2023
Area 51 color
XLT Hybrid Luxury, CO360 Packages
Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links Screenshot 2023-02-10 10.07.47 AM

Original order date 11/14/2021 reordered 9/16/2022
Dealer: Ray Schultens Ford The Dalles Oregon
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I knew I had seen this play out before. That's some crazy IT Database work, but I'm sure you are right...progress of any sort is still progress.
Did it ever update for you to say shipped today?

damnclose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Caravan, 2002 Chevy Silverado 4X4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Indiana is lovely this time of year.
I live just out side of INDY. Mine is in Chicago, IL no wonder it cost so much for shipping they have to take the U.S. tour first. Also not really that nice around INDY this time of year cold and gray but at least we are not shoveling snow I guess.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did it ever update for you to say shipped today?
Yes it did! I think about 3AM. And still a 2/22-2/28 ETA. I'll bug the salesman for a VinView screenshot early next week and see if he'll provide a railcar number.

Newtruck West Coast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my new production date of March 27...was September, then November, then December, then January 9th.....EXCEPT the dealer didn't take off the hold for materials issue and ANOTHER 11 week delay to March 27...I HAD to tell the dealer there was a hold on my order...isn't he supposed to tell me ? The pain continues....also had to tell the dealer the specific coupon number for my discount to be used on getting the 2023 instead of the 2022...11 weeks delay is costing me money since the value of my 2014 Mustang convertible continues to go down; I was going to sell it to help pay for the truck...documenting everything in case I go the media if I don't get my truck or the dealer tries to screw me over....I've actually FIRED people for much less in the Customer Service arena.

Sponsored

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
More stupidity for me from the tracker. I'm back from Built to my order being Confirmed with today's update.

red 2-9-23.jpg
Mine is still saying order confirmed Just on that 45 date Email is there another place to check

Pmartynski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pinkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Where do I get the carrier and truck info? I’ve been trying to track my truck for a week and all I have is the vin and shipped status.

omgxwtf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Falcon, Nissan Leaf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where do I get the carrier and truck info? I’ve been trying to track my truck for a week and all I have is the vin and shipped status.
You've got to ask the dealer for it.

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can’t get it ,been waiting3 weeks after the rail ride ended. Dealer checked ab
nd said mine was in Ind. called Ford ,ETA 15 Feb

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You've got to ask the dealer for it.
My dealer said he has no rail car info. I chatted with Ford this morning. It seems that some chat agents will give you rail info and some will not. The guy I chatted with said my Truck was in Nogales, AZ at the "Junction", and seemed to imply that there was no rail car info until it moved on. He sounded like he would have told me the number if it had moved onto the US railway. My ETA is now 2/18-2/28 according to the tracker

Pmartynski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pinkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer said he has no rail car info. I chatted with Ford this morning. It seems that some chat agents will give you rail info and some will not. The guy I chatted with said my Truck was in Nogales, AZ at the "Junction", and seemed to imply that there was no rail car info until it moved on. He sounded like he would have told me the number if it had moved onto the US railway. My ETA is now 2/18-2/28 according to the tracker
Mine is in Nogales as well. Mine is set to leave 3/3 and arrive 3/9 at the dealer. My estimated delivery was between 2/28-3/13.

Pmartynski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pinkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live just out side of INDY. Mine is in Chicago, IL no wonder it cost so much for shipping they have to take the U.S. tour first. Also not really that nice around INDY this time of year cold and gray but at least we are not shoveling snow I guess.
How did you find out it’s in Chicago?

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is in Nogales as well. Mine is set to leave 3/3 and arrive 3/9 at the dealer. My estimated delivery was between 2/28-3/13.
Mine is taking the scenic trip West instead of North. Nogales over to East LA, maybe to drop some homies off, then up through Las Vegas.

Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links 2-14 tri

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can someone tell me what the CSX is saying for my Maverick? Sounds like arrived at industry in True, FL. No idea what that means or where that place is. It was in Tampa still as of last night and is going to Orlando so it's definitely not done traveling. Railcar is TTGX159166. TIA
Sponsored