Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's a Maverick forum...surely it's not just u that prefer the Maverick. :p
No... I just don't like the current gen ranger body style. The next gen ranger looks like the big brother of the Maverick... and I MUCH prefer the NG ranger body style. If I won a contest where I could choose either the Ranger Raptor or a loaded Lariat Maverick, I would choose the ranger Raptor, sell it, buy the Lariat, and pocket the difference.

Vinhnguyen54

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No... I just don't like the current gen ranger body style. The next gen ranger looks like the big brother of the Maverick... and I MUCH prefer the NG ranger body style. If I won a contest where I could choose either the Ranger Raptor or a loaded Lariat Maverick, I would choose the ranger Raptor, sell it, buy the Lariat, and pocket the difference.
Who wouldn't...

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Depending on the final product, there's a chance I would upgrade to the NG Ranger. I'm liking what I see. But if it's not a clear upgrade from the Lariat Lux, I wouldn't bother. I could see myself going with an AWD Hybrid Maverick down the road too. Or some sort of upgraded specialty trim line on the Maverick. Like a Tremor or an ST. Although I might not have enough snow clearance for an ST.

Sponsored

bringjustn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cruze, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the looks of the ranger better than the f150, but still the price point is why I jumped at the Maverick. I do wish we could get a 4x4 Mav Hybrid. I'm sure it is coming in a few years... probably announced before I have a build date,

I do like the camo wrap, very spot on for what car. GM wraps are a qr code that says the model if you know what the numbers on the scan mean, but Ford just spells it out.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Trying to pass final styling judgement whilst still camo'd is a little silly.

Certainly has the potential to be a stand-out midsizer, and the Ford Truck lineage is clear. Excited to eventually see the final specs, and MP ready styling.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Infinitely better than the current gen, I don't get the crossbar thing though behind the rear window.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
looks a bit like 1st generation Honda Ridgeline?

Sponsored

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked at the pictures over and over and over but I can't find one where they dropped its "CAMO".

All you need to do to sell to the douchebags is slap "Raptor" all over it.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked at the pictures over and over and over but I can't find one where they dropped its "CAMO".

All you need to do to sell to the douchebags is slap "Raptor" all over it.

Just partly....the thick pads strategically placed on certain body lines *under* the vinyl camo patterns, are mostly gone in the pictures, allowing a better view of the true shape of the panels/trim. Still a lot to be revealed for MP however.
Sponsored