Mike

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Ranger F350’s
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The grill is a Raptor thing. Not going to change. It's part of the branding just like Toyota puts TOYOTA on the PRO.

The sad thing is that people buy these pricey trucks and never once use the lockers or even 4 low; they stay on the pavement enduring the loud ride and fuel sucking properties of chunky tires and a lift because they think they look cool, lol
Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sure, enough to *start* forming an opinion, but I prefer to wait for the actual product before casting my vote. I also would bet more will change than is being suggested, based on the lessons learned from the last (current) model global Ranger, when it was hastily trimmed out for NA. We shall see...
Last version was already 5 years old in Aussie. This is new everywhere. Not saying you are wrong but this is different, new version everywhere this time.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The grill is a Raptor thing. Not going to change. It's part of the branding just like Toyota puts TOYOTA on the PRO.

The sad thing is that people buy these pricey trucks and never once use the lockers or even 4 low; they stay on the pavement enduring the loud ride and fuel sucking properties of chunky tires and a lift because they think they look cool, lol
Your opinion and you’re allowed to have one

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, looks like I'll be trading in my Maverick for this 😍
With market as it is you might be able 3/4 of what Ranger price . Probably 65k truck

StillWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys don’t fall for it. Ford wants you to drop your order and get the Ranger.

But seriously that looks sweeeet
Sponsored