First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I assembled the information in this thread and summarized it in a Google Sheet anyone can view here:

Rather than add a dealer via a reply here... Please use this Google Form to submit a dealer to this list:
https://forms.gle/cm85pPEtoTxxqtuK9

I hope people find this helpful.
Is there a way to pin this post to make it easier to find? There are 33 pages of replies to dealer experiences, seem to be nicely summarized here!

Should be the constant top post?
Sponsored

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Is there a way to pin this post to make it easier to find? There are 33 pages of replies to dealer experiences, seem to be nicely summarized here!

Should be the constant top post?
@Administrator Is it possible to post a FAQ rather than a discussion where people can go to get the latest spreadsheet and submit the form?

sammy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
sammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan cube
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good experience with Planet Ford, Spring, Texas. (Near Houston). No tricks, no add ons, Paid MSRP and picked it up off the truck. (Just delivered). I had ordered Lariat Hybrid, but my Son-in-Law bought a XLT FX4 with all the goodies, and I love it. So I phoned my Salesman to see if he might have one in Cactus Gray. He said that my timing couldn’t have been any better. They were just off-loading it as we talked.

I said that he should considered it sold. So he put it into pre-delivery and I did the transaction the next day.

Couldn’t be happier, Saved $4K over the Lariat I have ordered. It is presently in production. He said that they won’t have any trouble selling it
Hi, sir. I am trying to make an order from near dealership,
I just visited Tomball ford and I asked TOD price.
Maverick XL hybrid + copilot360 + trailer hitch = $ 28600 from official ford website.
but the dealership gave me $ 32500 include vehicle protection plan $995 + non tax fee $245 ( both non negotiable)

May I ask did you pay the extra fees like this?

SloopJB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick FX4 ECO/AWD Cactus Gray XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No, I didn't have any fees added on other than:
Tax, Title and Tags - Normal
State Inspection Fee - $7.00 - Normal
Dealer's inventory Tax - $63.21
Documentary Fee - $149.00

Came with a full tank of gas at no charge

I bought it on 2/13/2024

My salesman's name is Richard Welker - nice guy - cell 713 502 9724. He will tell you what they can do?

They have 10 in stock now various colors, white, Cactus gray, blue, black, etc.

Rcrew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Posting here as well as having submitted to the awesome member that is maintaining the spreadsheet, Thank You!

Picked up my Maverick Hybrid yesterday, Future Ford Lincoln of Roseville. My salesman was Gary Gonzales who did a good job for me. It did take a while, although I had a 12:00 appointment (for which I was 25 minutes late), there wasn't a finance guy available for about 2 1/2 hours. Gary kept me entertained through the entire wait.

I was dreading the finance guy, still reeling from the Chevy finance guy 7 years ago. But Freddy Naggial was great. They had added $199 for the lojack that wasn't on my original purchase agreement. I said no thank you, and 1 minute later it was off the docs I had to sign.

I'd do business there again, and that's always the bottom line, right?

Sponsored

Toddman45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT, Ford explorer Platinum, Chevy E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Going to pick up my new 24 Maverick XLT fwd with the luxury package with 2.0 Ecoboost tomorrow. I went with my usual exterior color of white. Got it for 750.00 under MSRP @ Sunset Ford, MO

Toddman45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT, Ford explorer Platinum, Chevy E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2024 XLT luxury package EB with full size spare and tow hitch.

Ford Maverick 🤝 List of honest dealerships for Ford Maverick buyers 20240601_152543

No Brand

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Lariat BAP, '20 F-250 BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wade Ford in Smyrna/Vinings GA ask for Jenny Jackson.

JSB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good experience with Tommie Vaughn Ford in Houston
Lauren Evans was the saleswoman

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello all,

After seeing story after story of our fellow forum members being screwed over by dishonest, trashy dealers, I've decided we should put together lists of positive, honest dealership experiences. The kinds of dealerships that provide you with a decent experience, and sell you the truck you asked for at MSRP.

Hopefully this will be a helpful resource to people struggling to find a decent deal, while also rewarding the honest business practices of respectable dealerships by convincing more people to go through them.

Here's mine, the Larry H. Miller dealership located in Draper/Sandy Utah. If you live in Utah, or in the neighboring states, and are having a hard time, go through these people. No markups on customer orders, they're willing to work with you to the best of their ability.

Some context, we missed the order bank cutoff because we were told they opened in October, not September by a dealership employee, an honest mistake. We reached out to them, explaining our situation, they promised if a customer canceled their order, they'd contact us first thing.

Fast forward about a month, and we got the call. An area 51 XLT hybrid with optional extras like Co-pilot 360/BLIS. We were there within the hour. Out the door, with Utah's notoriously aggressive sales tax, it was about 28k.

This dealership chain has an excellent reputation, and they've been a joy to deal with on the several occasions we've conducted business with them in the past. If you're still searching for a maverick, these are your people.

IMG_20230325_143908.jpg

IMG_20230325_144015.jpg
Hello from Kansas,
Olathe Ford is a wonderful dealership to work with and Jordan is the man to see đź‘Ť best of luck

bronxbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Leith Ford in Wendell NC. MSRP Dealer with no add ons