Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome!
Im hoping to do that this weekend after I receive my tail gate cover I ordered from Fox.
Damn, BTWs that bike is super clean ๐Ÿค˜
LOVE my Fox tailgate cover. great for shuttle days or when you're with buddies. Id say 5 bikes is a SQUEEZE but if you take pedals off its not bad.

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? Campin

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? Tailgate

MrJO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

LOVE my Fox tailgate cover. great for shuttle days or when you're with buddies. Id say 5 bikes is a SQUEEZE but if you take pedals off its not bad.

Camping.jpg

Tailgate.jpg
Cool pcitures!
Thanks for sharing!

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The only drawback is having to remove the tie down that interferes. Fortunately, you can purchase a re-designed tie-down here on the club. Believe me, you'll want that tie-down.
I bought the pack of 5 d-rings from amazon to replace the one I had to remove. I also added another one to the bottle opener bracket, so I now have one on each side that are the same. (Thanks MTC member for that suggestion) I now have three extra D-rings to put on something or someone :)

Reactions: Dad

Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where did you putchase these? Do you have a link? I use something similar on my motorcycle and love it.
Amazon is your best source. Easily found.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Easiest mudflap install ever. I was done in about 20 minutes. Never even took the tires off. Rokblokz I decided on grey logos although I'm not much of a logo whore. I think the grey goes with the silver on the truck. Looks white on the flash pix, but its light grey.

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20221207_190351

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20221207_190408

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20221207_190427

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20221207_190444

Last edited:
Sponsored

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Easiest mudflap install ever. I was done in about 20 minutes. Rokblokz I decided on grey logos although I'm not much of a logo whore. I think the grey goes with the silver on the truck.looks white on the flash pix, but its light grey.

20221207_190351.jpg

20221207_190408.jpg

20221207_190427.jpg

20221207_190444.jpg
Looks good! Do you know if they sell without a logo? I debadge everything I can and wonโ€™t buy add ons with a logo.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Those bedrugs are just the bombdiggity. I love mine
I like my bedrug also. Someone said the velcro won't last. I figured the guy didn't do surface prep and use adhesive prep. I did.

Some of my velcro (on the tailgate) is coming off after less than 2 months.
I think it will be worth it to bite the bullet and use something else. Any better ideas than self tapping screws? I'm hoping they will snug down and be counter-sunk just a little.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good! Do you know if they sell without a logo? I debadge everything I can and wonโ€™t buy add ons with a logo.
The best you can do that they have is black flaps with black logo. I was going to go black with a black logo. At last minute I decided on light grey thinking if I dont like it, I would color them in with a fat tip black sharpie. I actually like it this way with the grey.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like my bedrug also. Someone said the velcro won't last. I figured the guy didn't do surface prep and use adhesive prep. I did.

Some of my velcro (on the tailgate) is coming off after less than 2 months.
I think it will be worth it to bite the bullet and use something else. Any better ideas than self tapping screws? I'm hoping they will snug down and be counter-sunk just a little.
3M makes a heavy duty double sided tape for body trims. Your professional Autobody supply house should have it. I plan to get some, and clean original glue off the backs of velcro rectangles up and apply the new double sided tape to them. It will solve the problem.

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the black logos which are really not noticeable at all Iโ€™m not a logo guy either.
Sponsored