First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sold my 01 Ranger today, for asking price.
Put on Facebook MarketPlace. Sold in about 4 1/2 hours!!

Looking into maybe getting the BedRug for the Maverick now. Be a couple of days yet.
Also going to have Maverick paid, IN FULL at the same time!! No more issues with Ford Credit!!

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sold my 01 Ranger today, for asking price.
Put on Facebook MarketPlace. Sold in about 4 1/2 hours!!

Looking into maybe getting the BedRug for the Maverick now. Be a couple of days yet.
Also going to have Maverick paid, IN FULL at the same time!! No more issues with Ford Credit!!
Being paid in full is the nicest add on you can do. I’ve still got about $13K to go plan on getting that add on in next 12 months, I’d had that one done but new roof on house but a crimp in my style. Mine is a 22 Lariat Lux EB AWD cactus grey what’s yours?

Sponsored

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Velocity Blue 22 XLT Hybrid, Lux, 360, moonroof, sliding rear window.
Put $28K down a year ago. Have a little under $6001 left to pay. Ranger sold for asking: $6500. Agree, can't wait to get it paid in full. Figuring either BedRug, or right and left side storage boxes theat fit between tailgate and wheel wells. May have a multi piece drop in liner for sale before long as a result! Gotta wait and see first!

Last edited:

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Velocity Blue 22 Hybrid, Lux, 360, moonroof.
Put $28K down a year ago. Have a little under $6001 left to pay. Ranger sold for asking: $6500. Agree, can't wait to get it paid in full. Figuring either BedRug, or right and left side storage boxes theat fit between tailgate and wheel wells. May have a multi piece drop in liner for sale before long as a result! Gotta wait and see first!
No moonroof does have copilot 360 and spray in bedliner. I bought mine as a used truck(8900 miles)in mid December traded my slightly used(3500 miles) 21 Ranger XLT crew cab for it. Been doing quite a bit of driving it so I’ve got almost 13,000 miles on it now. It’s a great truck, only 1 little problem and that’s a tapping/ rattle coming from the dash. Only lasts for 10 minutes or so and not every time I drive it so going to be a bugger bear to find.

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had a slight squeak I was hearing. Narrowed it down to my handicap placard rubbing on the mirror stem, or the black box immediately above the mirror. No other issues with mine.
Still a little under 4850 miles!! Will be one year on April 22.

Sponsored

baseballchamps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Taurus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Being paid in full is the nicest add on you can do. I’ve still got about $13K to go plan on getting that add on in next 12 months, I’d had that one done but new roof on house but a crimp in my style. Mine is a 22 Lariat Lux EB AWD cactus grey what’s yours?
Didn't you get the zero % financing? If so, you should not be in a rush to pay it off. Better to put the money in an interest-bearing savings account. Just saying.

Gottahavmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 5.0 6 spd.,mx-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ohhhh, nice truck!

I just ordered that same bug deflector with the raised center part. Do you li
had vibration to rear of hood at around 65 mph. I have weather stripping I picked up to add to rubber strip to rear of engine compartment,haven't added yet. Others w/same deflector said they added 1/2 " rubber brake line hose over top of rubber molding. It took me for ever to find the deflector, because I think they discontinued it, probably due to this issue. Dealer ordered 2 times and kept getting textured one without raised center, I contacted ford and finally got a guy that was able to get correct part #. Then I went back to dealer & they found in their warehouse. I just thought this INE looks much better

Gottahavmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 5.0 6 spd.,mx-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is part number with raised center: VNZ6Z16c900 C there is C at the end instead of A

Wizard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 cactus grey Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I installed coverado seat covers in my Maverick today. I was very impressed by the quality of them considering the price. I also put the coverado steering wheel cover on and like the feel of it over the bare slippery feeling steering wheel.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? PXL_20230328_201629160

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? PXL_20230328_201621703

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? PXL_20230328_201633559
Sponsored