First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Didn't you get the zero % financing? If so, you should not be in a rush to pay it off. Better to put the money in an interest-bearing savings account. Just saying.
heard about Mavericks too late to get on the list to buy a new one. Lucked on to a used one at a good deal. And I did get a pretty decent interest rate and didn’t finance a large amount. Planned on paying it off in 6 months but a new roof on house changed those plans.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I installed coverado seat covers in my Maverick today. I was very impressed by the quality of them considering the price. I also put the coverado steering wheel cover on and like the feel of it over the bare slippery feeling steering wheel.

PXL_20230328_201629160.jpg

PXL_20230328_201621703.jpg

PXL_20230328_201633559.jpg
That looks great, Russel! We're glad to see everyone sharing pics and enjoying their Mavericks!

Wixron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I looked at my e-mail for A build date... nope 7 months and absolutely nothing from Ford ... but I am used to it by now..... if it gets here it gets here, if not i can drive my escape lease until it gets here... not sure what happens to the lease if the Maverick doesn't get built this model year

Sponsored

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I installed coverado seat covers in my Maverick today. I was very impressed by the quality of them considering the price. I also put the coverado steering wheel cover on and like the feel of it over the bare slippery feeling steering wheel.

PXL_20230328_201629160.jpg

PXL_20230328_201621703.jpg

PXL_20230328_201633559.jpg
I like those! Do you have a link?

Thank You

Wizard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 cactus grey Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank You

Thank You
Coverado Car Seat Covers 2 Pieces, Waterproof Nappa Leather Auto Seat Protectors for Front Seats, Universal Fit for Most Sedans SUV Pick-up Truck, Gray https://a.co/d/1UuFh1j

Thank You
Coverado Car Seat Covers 2 Pieces, Waterproof Nappa Leather Auto Seat Protectors for Front Seats, Universal Fit for Most Sedans SUV Pick-up Truck, Gray https://a.co/d/1UuFh1j

JerseyMike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh boy, I've been busy since I picked up Marva about a month ago. Here goes....

Hood deflector
Bed liner
USB cord under orange tray
USB LED light
Center console tray
Stubby antenna
Led cargo light bulbs
Led reverse light bulbs
Rok Bloks Mudflaps
Foot well lights
Dashboard radio trim
Front window tint and visor
DIY bed rails and cleats
12v and USB in bed
Tinted plate covers
Cargo net
Marker/directionals in fender badge
Door speakers
Rear speakers
Kicker key amp
Rear sub
Door sill protectors

Last edited:

Captain Blackheart

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4, 1968 Ranchero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You may have seen these picks in another forum, but my CO Maverick recently got some red grille trim. I was going to paint the grille, but this was easier, although a bit pricey. Made from the same domed vinyl as the tailgate letters. $149 taxed and delivered. 20 minute install. TUF SKINZ is the vendor. Definitely sets it off.

Ford Maverick 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20230330_180435

Ford Maverick 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20230330_180427

Ford Maverick 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 20230330_180458

Sponsored

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Stumbled across a Course Motorsports installation video a month ago for their phone holder that fit my needs perfectly: https://coursemotorsports.com/pages/installation

Watched the installation video a couple times and thought "Perfect. I can install this". Ordered it, there was a 10% discount offered at that time. Arrived when predicted, watched the installation video again, had it ready in the truck for reference.

[Full Disclosure] Yeah, I get that it was stated to "take 5-minutes", but... Pros can do Pro's work easily. Plus, the removal process depicted may have been completed multiple times, making dissassembly and reassembly easier. Having multiple prying-devices and plastic shims is critical to hold open the plastic until the 'final pop'.

As this is the 1st time since assembly in Hermosillo the tray and display frame will be disassembled, the plastic clips on each (8 total?) offered resistance, with the plastic 'warmed' (not heated) with a hair dryer (cold plastic cracks easily!). And it still took faith and a healthy nudge to make the clips pop. No damage, nothing lost, no squeaks on reassembly.

This is the non-powered Model with magnetic mount. The clip fit like it was manufactured for this profile (it was).

Took 30-minutes. Fills the space w/o obstructing vision, a short coiled power cord to the USB's is out of the way when needed. Phone easy to find when it's time to leave/ all good.

Ford Maverick 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? CMS Holder & Aeoquip Flexible Man.JPG

Ford Maverick 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? CourseMotorSports Holder.JPG

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stumbled across a Course Motorsports installation video a month ago for their phone holder that fit my needs perfectly: https://coursemotorsports.com/pages/installation

Watched the installation video a couple times and thought "Perfect. I can install this". Ordered it, there was a 10% discount offered at that time. Arrived when predicted, watched the installation video again, had it ready in the truck for reference.

[Full Disclosure] Yeah, I get that it was stated to "take 5-minutes", but... Pros can do Pro's work easily. Plus, the removal process depicted may have been completed multiple times, making dissassembly and reassembly easier. Having multiple prying-devices and plastic shims is critical to hold open the plastic until the 'final pop'.

As this is the 1st time since assembly in Hermosillo the tray and display frame will be disassembled, the plastic clips on each (8 total?) offered resistance, with the plastic 'warmed' (not heated) with a hair dryer (cold plastic cracks easily!). And it still took faith and a healthy nudge to make the clips pop. No damage, nothing lost, no squeaks on reassembly.

This is the non-powered Model with magnetic mount. The clip fit like it was manufactured for this profile (it was).

Took 30-minutes. Fills the space w/o obstructing vision, a short coiled power cord to the USB's is out of the way when needed. Phone easy to find when it's time to leave/ all good.

CMS Holder & Aeoquip Flexible Man.JPG

CourseMotorSports Holder.JPG
Guess I drew a lemon. Mine didn’t fit.

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Today I disked, harrowed and spread two acres of oat seed with the Ford tractor.

Then Sparky, the Hybrid Maverick, pulled the cultipacker over the field to make a nice firm seed bed. Got a nice rain shower a few hours later. Should be a fine crop and make the horses happy.

Sparky is much more comfortable than the tractor!

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

CMS Holder & Aeoquip Flexible Man.JPG

CourseMotorSports Holder.JPG
Awesome, I have been eyeing this since it came out but was waiting for someone else to be the Guinea pig! I am going to get the magsafe charging version
Sponsored