Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

β€œβ€¦but was waiting for someone else to be the Guinea pig!…”

Yes, I guess this counts as guinea pig stuff. Hardest part of the installation was to overcome the fear of breaking something when it came time to pop the clips holding the plastic trim sections. Tenacious little bastards!

Good luck with yours!
Sponsored

Lynyrd Skynyrd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome, I have been eyeing this since it came out but was waiting for someone else to be the Guinea pig! I am going to get the magsafe charging version
Good luck. Mine did not work. Clip did not allow for the radio to seat (look at the gap). Also shook all over the place probably because radio would not hold it in place.
They are not responding to email so I’m gonna file a claim with credit card.
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_0662

Captain Blackheart

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4, 1968 Ranchero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Today I disked, harrowed and spread two acres of oat seed with the Ford tractor.

Then Sparky, the Hybrid Maverick, pulled the cultipacker over the field to make a nice firm seed bed. Got a nice rain shower a few hours later. Should be a fine crop and make the horses happy.

Sparky is much more comfortable than the tractor!
"Sparky". Love it!

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good luck. Mine did not work. Clip did not allow for the radio to seat (look at the gap). Also shook all over the place probably because radio would not hold it in place.
IMG_0662.jpeg
I figured that was going to be an issue with that product......

Sponsored

Eber1988

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

texasPI

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is part number with raised center: VNZ6Z16c900 C there is C at the end instead of A
Very helpful and disappointing for me. I had ordered this one and planned to install tomorrow. Been sitting in my garage for three weeks. Just check and it does not have the raised area and part # ends in A. Very disappointing. Plus I threw out box for it already as well.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_0662.jpeg
Good to know, I just read your posts about it. Maybe I will hold off for a little bit

Gottahavmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 5.0 6 spd.,mx-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Being paid in full is the nicest add on you can do. I’ve still got about $13K to go plan on getting that add on in next 12 months, I’d had that one done but new roof on house but a crimp in my style. Mine is a 22 Lariat Lux EB AWD cactus grey what’s yours?
Very helpful and disappointing for me. I had ordered this one and planned to install tomorrow. Been sitting in my garage for three weeks. Just check and it does not have the raised area and part # ends in A. Very disappointing. Plus I threw out box for it already as well.
I'd try to return since picture on ford accessories depicts the one with raised portion. Should be able to swap out.

Sponsored

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel trucky… oh so trucky…

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? C41DCC4B-41FB-4522-994F-0398FC219A34

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SAME! I ordered it from ford.com with the picture of the textured matte finish, with the raised part. AND that part number ends with A.
UGH.
I didn't want the shiny flat one. Also, it said it would be here in 3-5 days about 10 days ago.
Le sigh

texasPI

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
SAME! I ordered it from ford.com with the picture of the textured matte finish, with the raised part. AND that part number ends with A.
UGH.
I didn't want the shiny flat one. Also, it said it would be here in 3-5 days about 10 days ago.
Le sigh
Sucks. At this point I don’t really see another viable option. I do like the matte textured look so I’ll probably end up keeping it.

TonyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My son borrowed the truck Saturday and it had it's first real "truck" use.

2 sheets 3/4 4x8 plywood, 2 pieces 2x6x8, and 3 pieces 2x4x12s. Add some ratchet straps and some zip ties and red flag. The plywood loading works really well, you could stack quite a few 4x8 sheets if inclined.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? Maverick first haulin