Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, Yes, Yesssss

A little under 10 months after ordering and I got the Scheduled for Build email and I will get the 400W Inverter and the Driver Door Keypad that was going to be deleted in MY24 XLT Mavericks

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 3:56 PM CDT

• πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • September 4, 2023

• πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 3FTTW8E3XPRA857XX

• πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • XLT Hybrid in Atlas Blue with options Co-Pilot 360, 400W Inverter, Trailer Hitch Receiver

• πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • North Texas DFW Area

• πŸ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • Ordered on 9/16/2022

• πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
  • AutoNation Ford Frisco TX

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 7/13/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] Scheduled for Production #1.JPG

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 7/13/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] Scheduled for Production #2.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MaverickEVwouldBeNice

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Earth - Northern Hemisphere - North America - USA
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav Hyb/lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

As far as I know outside of Hybrid my only constraint is the hitch but it's hard to have any kind of truck without a hitch.
Do you know your order priority code? Mine was 17 (dealers have codes 10 - 19). I contacted my sales person on Tuesday and asked him if he can change it. He got it down to a 10. Today I got my email.

Ask your dealer if they would be willing to change your priority code (if it's still higher than a 10).

So far all the responses to this thread seem to have build weeks in the first half of September, so maybe you can still get in.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like 100,000 got scheduled for September and a million of them are hybrids. It will be interesting to see the next order bank report showing how many are still unscheduled.

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks like 100,000 got scheduled for September and a million of them are hybrids. It will be interesting to see the next order bank report showing how many are still unscheduled.
Not 100,000 or a million.

I counted all those who posted here in this thread that got scheduled.

Here is a breakdown. Some of the entries are missing the Engine Type (Hybrid/EcoBoost). I also didn't breakout the Tremor as either only one or two were listed.

By Body Type:

No XL's were scheduled
XLT's: 30
Lariat: 20

By Engine Type:

Hybrid: 37
EcoBoost: 11
Unknown: 2

Interesting mix as Hybrids were at a 74% rate, EcoBoost at 22% rate and two unknowns 4%

Scheduled for week of:

8/28: 5
9/04: 22
9/11: 12
9/18: 11

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 D250 Cummins, 2019 Grand Caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Might be the last one of these I get to post... Good luck everybody!

Please copy & paste the bullets below & provide the following info when you announce that you received your email:
  • ⏰ 6:20 PM CST
  • πŸ“… 9/4
  • πŸ”’3FTTW8E36PRA916xx
  • πŸ›» Atlas Blue Hybrid Lux BAP Remote start
  • πŸ“ Central Tx
  • πŸ—“ 9/22
  • πŸ•Ί Stanley Ford
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 7/13/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] Scheduled for Production #2.JPG
Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 7/13/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] Screenshot_20230713-231312_Chrome

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
β€’ ⏰ Email Received 7:20 PM EDT
β€’ πŸ“… Build Week Sept 4th
β€’ πŸ”’ VIN 3FTTW8E91PRA918XX
β€’πŸ›» XLT EcoBoost FWD LUX CP360 Atlas Blue
β€’πŸ“ Region 47 - Cincinnati
β€’ πŸ—“ Your original order date 9/21/22
β€’ πŸ•Ί Dealer: Nourse Ford - Chillicothe, OH

This is my backup order. Since my hybrid is enroute to my dealer, I won't be buying this one. If anyone is interested, I can let you know when it arrives and give you my salesman's contact info.
Work with a buddy from Chillicothe. All the fam is in Gallipolis. Grandfather lived at the VA Center there for years. Small world. Don’t see Chillicothe on anything. Ever. Congrats on the unicorn mav and the yet to built one as well!

Sponsored

Taxman100

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think I have the highest VIN number scheduled so far on this thread:

Also wanted to mention using A-plan, so my conspiracy mindset made me think it would not be built.

• ⏰ Time email was received - 7:22 pm Eastern
  • πŸ“… Week of Sept 18, 2023
  • πŸ”’ VIN 921XX
  • πŸ›» XLT Hybrid, Area 51, Luxury package, SIBL with D-link package discount, floor mats
  • πŸ“ Central Ohio
  • πŸ—“ 9/16/2022
  • πŸ•Ί Kreiger Ford, Columbus Ohio

A-a-ron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Edge, '17 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you know your order priority code? Mine was 17 (dealers have codes 10 - 19). I contacted my sales person on Tuesday and asked him if he can change it. He got it down to a 10. Today I got my email.

Ask your dealer if they would be willing to change your priority code (if it's still higher than a 10).

So far all the responses to this thread seem to have build weeks in the first half of September, so maybe you can still get in.
It was 19 until I changed my color from white to atlas blue and the updated sheet said priority code 10. So everything points to good just waiting for ford to pick it up...haha pun because it's a Pickup....lol

• Haha
Reactions: HTX

Mrchips77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Please copy & paste the bullets below & provide the following info when you announce that you received your email:
  • πŸ”’(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

Ford Maverick πŸ“¬ 7/13/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] Screenshot_20230713-231312_Chrome

Mrchips77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mrchips77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I spoke to my dealer (Green Ford, Gainesville GA) on Wed about ordering my 2024 rollover since I have not received any information on my 2023.

He went to check on my order and said it was previewing today and there was a high chance I would get a vin and production date in the next two days. I received my production for the week of Sept 4th at 5:08PM EST on 7/13 Thursday next day..

It is for a hybrid Lux XLT. He told me the dealer had 13 unfilled orders. All hybrids, 6 were previewing this week, he said Ford told him 10 would get built and the last 3 will need to be rolled over. I ordered the truck 9/16/2022. This is outside Atlanta so S.E. region.

WooHoo
Sponsored