Sponsored
First Name
Dianne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Grand Vitara
Hi Dianne, this is the email that Ford sent to dealerships about the price protection for your vehicle that was posted by @djd3
Just wanted you all to know that we contacted the general manager of the dealership and they immediately sent us a check. They also called their salesmen out on this. Glad they made it right.
Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just wanted you all to know that we contacted the general manager of the dealership and they immediately sent us a check. They also called their salesmen out on this. Glad they made it right.
That’s great news!

Reedsalvey

First Name
Helen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
If you are sending an important email message and want to know if the recipient will open it, ask for confirmation of reading. Confirmation of reading will be requested from all recipients in the "To" and "Copy" fields, but it does not cover addresses in the "Bcc" field and mailing lists, as well as email aliases. Most mail systems support this feature, but it can work in different ways. Another simple and convenient way to track the reading of emails is email automation. I have been using this service for a long time, and it is incredibly convenient.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Michael Booth

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else late October order? Here's hoping...
Yes I ordered mine. October 14. However It’s a Lariat Hybrid with luxury package. The only thing I received was a recognition of an order from Ford
Sponsored