GoZags

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Grand Caravan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was just able to track my vehicle. So like 2 days from email to track. Gave specific day of 4/12 instead of week of 4/10

Same experience. I got email stating my order would be scheduled for week of 4/10. After 24 hours, the tracker filled in the "scheduled" bubble with 4/14/23. Hopefully the employees on the line on a Friday aren't cutting corners in effort to leave work early!
Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
supposedly with parts on hand rather than parts coming, the "supply shortages" are just an excuse used to explain that we have a LOT of orders and can't build them all at once.
No, there is not a an auto factory in North America that has every part to assemble over two months worth of vehicles sitting at the factory waiting for final assembly. Everything is just-in-time. Ford has the orders from their suppliers. But with todays messed up supply chain, nothing is 100% guaranteed to be delivered on time. This is the reason you see so many posts in MTC saying my build date was moved back or my build date was moved up. Parts that were scheduled to be there did not make it in time.

DangerZone484

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At this point, I'm low key worried I'm gonna be one of the people that end up in the 400+ day club waiting on my XLT Tremor :(

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

At this point, I'm low key worried I'm gonna be one of the people that end up in the 400+ day club waiting on my XLT Tremor :(
I've given myself a deadline - I need a truck in my drive by year end. So late summer, if I'm still not scheduled, it's decision time. Lots of us coming up on the 6 month mark in mid March. I can't see me, personally, re-ordering in 2024, not with a 2 year history now of Ford stringing people along.

I hope for an eventual return to walking on a lot and picking out what I want, but who knows if we'll ever see that again. I know I'd have owned one a year ago if Ford had just continued to crank em out and fill up lots. I get the whole custom order model, but I just don't think it's ready for prime time yet. Still. Almost think it'd work better to put your name on a list at a local dealer, have Ford ship a mixed truckload to the dealer and have him work his way down the wait list, guaranteed option to take one if on the list. I don't know.... just know this current system doesn't work.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've given myself a deadline - I need a truck in my drive by year end. So late summer, if I'm still not scheduled, it's decision time. Lots of us coming up on the 6 month mark in mid March. I can't see me, personally, re-ordering in 2024, not with a 2 year history now of Ford stringing people along.

I hope for an eventual return to walking on a lot and picking out what I want, but who knows if we'll ever see that again. I know I'd have owned one a year ago if Ford had just continued to crank em out and fill up lots. I get the whole custom order model, but I just don't think it's ready for prime time yet. Still. Almost think it'd work better to put your name on a list at a local dealer, have Ford ship a mixed truckload to the dealer and have him work his way down the wait list, guaranteed option to take one if on the list. I don't know.... just know this current system doesn't work.
Mine was early summer when I placed it last September for an EB. On paper, it was a no-brainer until Ford used up all the EB supply with fleets for two months. I've now got to figure out how I'm going to adjust fire for this summer because unless Ford manages to schedule me during clean-up for April, it just won't show up in time.

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
F34C6D01-79AB-429B-8A0C-E89B6B5FC022.jpeg
81FBF09E-0C9A-4108-A80E-70C506B77DF4.jpeg
I received an email on February 9th 2023 for scheduled production for the week of April 17th. I ordered back when last order banks opened September 10th. So far only myself out of 5 of my coworkers that ordered the same day has received this information. Lariat Lux Hybrid Alto Blue. Can’t wait.
You might not get yours. I have the same Lariat Hybrid Lux in Alto Blue set for Feb 27. They might run out of paint by April LOL.

Seriously, happy you are scheduled. Sorta like mine. My salesman took 12 orders (out of 300 for dealership) and mine was the first build date he has seen, including those who ordered EB.

DangerZone484

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I feel that. I figured I'd have the truck by summer, but if it's not even scheduled by then? I don't know what I'd do. I really have my heart set on this truck, it'll do everything I need, I love the design, great mileage (for a truck), and at a price I can afford. Unless some serious competition is announced this year, I might just be SOL and end up re-ordering.

Hopefully we don't have to make that decision though and we get a scheduling email in the next few weeks. It can happen, right? 😅

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I really have my heart set on this truck, it'll do everything I need, I love the design, great mileage (for a truck), and at a price I can afford.
That's the thing for me, too. Every time I even look at another truck, it's too big, lousy gas mileage, too hard to get things in/out of, no backseat, a thousand things I don't like about mid/big trucks, all resolved in this little Mav. Plus, it's honestly the only one I can afford. I cross my fingers every Thursday, pray to the Ford gods and sacrifice an old truck key on the hood of my 14 year old Ranger, but so far no luck.

Ponyprez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 2+2, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder if I have better odds of winning the lottery or getting my Maverick?
I felt the same way, never got any of the information so many others recieved and then out of the blue, my salesrep calls me and says your truck is here. It was minus the spray in bedliner and the adaptive cruise control however it did have nearly 4K ADM.

• Wow
Reactions: HTX

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Holy crap. I'm scheduled!!!!!!!!

• ⏰ Time email was received - 11:14AM EST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week - March 27, 2023
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. PRA374XX
  • 🛻 All relevant build info - Cactus Grey Hybrid XLT, Drop In Bed Liner, Remote Start
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable - Central NY
  • 🗓 Your original order date - 9/17/22
  • 🕺 Dealer - Davidson Ford of Clay
My production date got moved up since I last checked. Was 3/27 and now 3/22/23.
I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time.

Sponsored

taperk600

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 KR PB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wasn't expecting to be scheduled this early....was expecting mid-summer at best.... so I wasn't even looking for the email to come. But as I was cleaning out junk emails yesterday, I was "WOW !! The Mav is scheduled !!"

Anyway----

• ⏰ Time email was received -- 11:14AM
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week -- April 10th
  • 🔢 VIN 3FTTW8E30PRAXXXXXX
  • 🛻 All relevant build info- Iconic Silver XLT Hybrid, 300A, spray-in bed liner, bed tie down & rail package (at the bed utility package discount)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable -- North East NY
  • 🗓 Your original order date -- Ordered 9/16/2022 confirmation email 9/17/2022
  • 🕺 Dealer -- Warren Ford

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's the thing for me, too. Every time I even look at another truck, it's too big, lousy gas mileage, too hard to get things in/out of, no backseat, a thousand things I don't like about mid/big trucks, all resolved in this little Mav. Plus, it's honestly the only one I can afford. I cross my fingers every Thursday, pray to the Ford gods and sacrifice an old truck key on the hood of my 14 year old Ranger, but so far no luck.
Same deal for me too. I'm blessed to have a company F-150 XLT, and yes, very nice truck (other than the crappy handling and having my lunch box go flying on corners). But I'm so glad I do not have to put gas in that puppy, $300/month at least.

Years ago the Subaru Baja came out, and I told myself , this is it!. But then I sat in one and my head was in the roof (6'3"). Rats.

The MAV checks all the boxes: great buy in price, plenty of cab space, very sweet hybrid MPG, decent payload, low loading height, standard truck appearance, and good handling. I'll hold on to get one.

Al Ginson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got email 2/8/23
Order date 9/15/22