First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tommy posted a redacted version of the constraint list. Basic math can recreate the entire thing. But long story short: same constraints as has been but Ford is still doing a 50-50 retail scheduling despite having a 35-65 capacity. There is a lot more EB capacity that could be used for orders Ford is simply not utilizing for their existing EB orders.
Sponsored

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just noticed you ordered about week or so after me from Mullinax. I had a canceled VIN so it scheduled pretty quickly, but figured all the rollovers were already scheduled. I still feel your pain as my other order is still unscheduled and has no chance in hell.
So is there a Site where you're getting that information that I need to be checking besides calling Ford

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So if I ordered an XLI might not have great odds in getting it ever
Who knows? Ford isn't exactly keeping to their announced plans.

Skandren

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2022 F150 XLT Powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was notified that I was scheduled for April 6th So I guess there will be a 2023 Maverick XLT up for grabs at Nick Nicholas Ford in Inverness Florida when it comes in. I gave up and Bought a Jeep. Last Month. Ford has a really shitty way of buying vehicles and I don't play there games.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So is there a Site where you're getting that information that I need to be checking besides calling Ford
How do you know what priority code you are
You can chat with Ford. I find it easier than calling. They will give you the priority code if you ask and what the status is. I've still never received an email regarding my Maverick getting scheduled and it's already been built and shipped.

Donaldw

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester, insurance pmt. from stolen tacoma.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tommy posted a redacted version of the constraint list. Basic math can recreate the entire thing. But long story short: same constraints as has been but Ford is still doing a 50-50 retail scheduling despite having a 35-65 capacity. There is a lot more EB capacity that could be used for orders Ford is simply not utilizing for their existing EB orders.
By that math, hybrid orders should finish out before too long. It might be a good outcome for hybrid buyers in that they don't have to wait forever to learn they won't get a truck. It might be a way for Ford to more effectively manage a transition to EB's, since hybrid buyers won't be sitting around hoping that they'll eventually get their hybrid, and thus feel reluctant to switch.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
By that math, hybrid orders should finish out before too long. It might be a good outcome for hybrid buyers in that they don't have to wait forever to learn they won't get a truck. It might be a way for Ford to more effectively manage a transition to EB's, since hybrid buyers won't be sitting around hoping that they'll eventually get their hybrid, and thus feel reluctant to switch.
Nope. Because they are not scheduling out anything out to full capacity. Hybrids are on track to being just 35% of orders, which means there are about 20,000 too many.

Razoo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All I got is another 45 day too bad letter.