Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Lariat Lux package AND Copilot 360 AND Copilot 360 Assist AND SIBL are all now included in the "Base" Lariat MSRP. That was $2610, $750, $650 and $495...so you are getting $4505 of adds now included at no extra cost in 2024.
Well, there is the $4280 Lariat price increase..... So it's actually a $300 savings overall.
Sponsored

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, one way to balance supply and demand is to reduce demand. These price increases will reduce the demand as other vehicles become a little bit more comparable price-wise and some, with better quality/options:(

My '22 Lariat EB with 360, "full size" spare, inverter, and trailer hitch was $28,750. Now 36,450 base price.

Also financed at 0%........
My 22 Lariat AWD with lux package and copilot 360 which included hitch, lane keep etc, rear park sensors, spray in bed liner MSRP WAS $34,500 so not much price change for what I bought. I think the 24 lariat has Navigation which you couldn’t even get in 22 model. The XL and XLT is where the big jump in price is.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It might be classic capitalism, but I suspect Henry Ford would be screaming at them to wake up use their brains for once. He turned traditional capitalism on its head with the Model T by making it affordable until everyone was driving one. It was the first cult car. I watched the same thing happen with the VW Beetle in my college years. It was actually rather a miserable, gutless beast to drive but reverse chic and clever advertising turned it into the "people's car" Hitler dreamed of. People were constantly playing with it and modifying it because they could afford to. I think Ford is making a big mistake.
My first new car was a blue 1966 Beetle. Added a sunroof, front vents and a tack.
Total price was $2002.06, plus tax, title, etc. 1300cc engine. IIRC 36hp.

Senior Master Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ranger, 04 and 18 Escape, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Apples to Apples according to this : I have a 23 Lariat hybrid ordered of which I opted for the co-pilot 360 assist, spray in bedliner , and remote start, the sticker price is $34625 ( including destination). According to this post, my spray in bedliner and copilot 360 plus will now be included in the 24 lariat base price of $35730, but I assume remote start will still be optional(if it is even still offered), so roughly an $1100 increase( save for the rmst). Really not surprising( and not that bad) with the Bidenomics we have in place right now, but if you look at what was once an affordable entry level hybrid at $19995(plus what destination/delivery was at that time) as advertised in 2021 for the 22 model year, it is now $26495 for 24 model year. WOWZA!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kingfish

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It might be classic capitalism, but I suspect Henry Ford would be screaming at them to wake up use their brains for once. He turned traditional capitalism on its head with the Model T by making it affordable until everyone was driving one. It was the first cult car. I watched the same thing happen with the VW Beetle in my college years. It was actually rather a miserable, gutless beast to drive but reverse chic and clever advertising turned it into the "people's car" Hitler dreamed of. People were constantly playing with it and modifying it because they could afford to. I think Ford is making a big mistake.
A mistake by raising the price?

They may be. I'm interested to see how the market reacts.

It sounds like much of 2024's production will be sold at 2023 pricing to fill roll over orders. The real test will be 2025. No rollovers. No cost consessions. If Ford can't sell all the trucks they can build then, it'll be clear they raised the price too much.

YuccaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Impala, 73 Javelin
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm disappointed in the colors, as they essentially dropped three colors (A51, Alto, Cyber) and added one (Azure). Avalanche and Terrain don't matter to me, as they're both probably locked in the Tremor package. Would have liked a green, though I may switch my Cactus order to Azure.

Will be asking my dealer about the incentives on the Lariat, guessing with incentives the new base price will be made to match a loaded '23 Lariat. If that's the case, I'll probably stick to the XLT.

Anne in NC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Frontier; 2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Lux package AND Copilot 360 AND Copilot 360 Assist AND SIBL are all now included in the "Base" Lariat MSRP. That was $2610, $750, $650 and $495...so you are getting $4505 of adds now included at no extra cost in 2024.
yes free, included with the updated price

Meverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
believe it or not, sand-colored trucks are very popular and in demand. See: Toyota Tacoma.
Every other Taco in this area is that pastel sand color, too. Maybe it's beach dreaming.

Sponsored

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They really should have done a cold weather package as an add on for XLT and Lariat. Co pilot 360 assist just added to co Pilot 360 and made standard on Lariat. Another interior color option for the Lariat would have been a good move as well.

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, one way to balance supply and demand is to reduce demand. These price increases will reduce the demand as other vehicles become a little bit more comparable price-wise and some, with better quality/options:(

My '22 Lariat EB with 360, "full size" spare, inverter, and trailer hitch was $28,750. Now 36,450 base price.

Also financed at 0%........
Yeah, despite some of the issues I've had with mine, the "feature per dollar" value was certainly there. My 2022 XLT Hybrid with Lux + 360CP package included:
Spray-in bedliner​
Cargo Management System​
Bed storage compartment​
120V 400W in bed and cabin​
Heated Seats and Heated Leather Steering Wheel​
360 CoPilot​
Full-sized spare​
Tow package​
All for $26,600 (including destination) and minus Farm Bureau discount of $500 for a net total of $26,100 and I didn't pay interest either.​

RZ2O16

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot EX & 2020 Subaru Outback Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

MY25 will be the refresh year! Not much changing for the 24 except price increases.
What changes do you think will be made to the front and rear? If Ford added the Ranger headlights (or something similar to them) it would be interesting to do so.

thallman1125

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Source: Tommy Brogan (Ford dealer)

2024 Maverick Order Bank update/ changes for the 2024 model

A customer email mistakenly went out earlier this morning (before dealers were notified), and has caused some confusion. Ford informed Dealers today of the upcoming Maverick Order bank, process for 2023 unscheduled customer orders, and changes for the 2024 Maverick.

I'm going to share my overall thoughts (feel free to disagree
1f642.png
:) and also the bullet points of the meeting from this morning.

First of all, I feel the overall process for 2024 will be great for you customers that are waiting for your 2023 order to be scheduled. Ford is moving your order ahead of any new 2024 Maverick orders, plus you will be price protected.

Secondly, the 2024 Maverick is increasing in price (see below for details), which I feel could reduce the potential flood of new customers. This points to Ford focusing on existing orders, not new 2024 orders.

Ok, on to the details:
23MY Maverick Carryover Orders and Price Protection
Prioritization
• 23MY Retail Orders that did not schedule in 23MY will be prioritized and front loaded for scheduling in 24MY production
Price Protection
• 23MY Retail Orders that did not schedule in 23MY will be provided price protection via a Private Offer
• Price protection will be based on the 23MY order and specific to the customer name.
• Price protection amounts will be shared in the near future.
• No Price Protection from 24MY to 25MY

Major Product Offering Changes
• 2.0L EcoBoost (FWD / AWD) is now standard on XL
• 2.5L Hybrid (FWD Only) is now optional powertrain
2024 Maverick Pricing (includes $1,595 destination/delivery)
XL FWD Gas- 24,995
XL AWD Gas- 27,215
XLT FWD Gas- 27,910
XLT AWD Gas- 30,130
Lariat AWD Gas- 36,450
XL FWD Hybrid- 26,495
XLT FWD Hybrid- 29,410
Lariat FWD Hybrid- 35,730

Notable Product Changes
XLT
• Modular hard drop-in bedliner is now included with XLT Luxury Package
Lariat
• Lariat Luxury Package is standard
• Spray-In bedliner is now included in Lariat Luxury Package
• Wireless Charger is standard
• BLIS & Lane Keeping System now standard
• Co-Pilot360 Assist (ACC w/ Stop & Go and Lane-Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, Rear Park sensors) now standard
• Mirrors are now painted black skull caps instead of body color
Tremor: Tremor now includes hood / door decal, including decal delete option
Tremor Off-Road Plus Appearance Package deleted
Deleted Colors: Area 51, Avalanche Gray, Alto Blue, Cyber Orange
New Colors: Azure Gray, Terrain (see pic below) (also see on Bronco)

2024 Ford Maverick Terrain Azure Gray Metallic colors.jpg

24MY Maverick Production Overview -

Key Constraints and Commodities
Series Production Estimated Mix

XL- 20%
XLT- 53%
Lariat- 27%

Engine Production Estimated Mix
2.5L Hybrid Engine- 35%
2.0L I-4 EcoBoost Engine- 65%

Package / Option Production Estimated Mix
Tremor Off-Road Package- 10%
FX4 Package- 10%
Black Appearance Package- 10%
4K Tow Package- 20%
2K Tow Hitch- 65%
• Above constraints will mostly not apply to 23MY Carryover orders

REMINDER for DEALERS - On Or Before Monday, July 17th
1. Begin reaching out to your retail customers who have 23MY unscheduled COVP verified retail orders
2. Review the 24MY order guide changes & determine if your customer would like to place a 24MY order. Customers can change any aspects of their order.
3. Place the 24MY order using the SAME ORDER NUMBER & CUSTOMER NAME as 23MY.
4. Ensure the carryover customer orders are in the order bank on July 17
5. By August 14th, cancel any 24MY orders that were carryover that schedule as a 23MY between 7/17 and 8/3
6. Ensure you are COVP approving 24MY orders

When is anticipated OK To Buy for 24MY Maverick?
OKTB is planned for October.

Is there a plan for price protection from 23MY to 24MY? 24MY to 25MY?
Price protection is planned for 23MY to 24MY orders. Offer amount is TBD and will be communicated at a later date.
Ford will not price protect for 24MY to 25MY. It is imperative that dealers manage their order banks and commodity mix to their allocation.

What if my 23MY customer does not submit a 24MY order in a timely fashion?
Once the order bank closes, Ford cannot reopen. It is extremely important dealers work closely with all 23MY COVP customers to ensure they select their 24MY Maverick order. Dealers should enter carryover orders ASAP.

Can we guarantee production & delivery timelines for customers that place orders within suggested commodities?
No, there are numerous factors that are considered such as dealer allocation, commodities, order timestamp and priority code when/if an order is selected for scheduling.

Notable dates:

Week of July 10th

• Order Guide posted on FMC Dealer
• Price List posted on FMC Dealer

July 17th
• Order Bank Opens
• Build & Price live

October
• Job 1 & OKTB
So what I am understanding is that my 2023 Lariat Maverick Tremor in Avalanche Gray with the Tremor Appearance Package and all the bells and whistles is considered rare 😂

Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. IMG_2909

Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. IMG_2910

Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. IMG_2911

Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. IMG_2913

Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. IMG_2914

Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. IMG_2915

Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. IMG_2916

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Holy shit...XL hybrid up 32 percent since it came out...the EB used to be an 1100 upgrade, now the hybrid is 1500 higher than the standard motor, the EB! Wowsa. Glad I have a 2022 xlt hybrid...only bad thing...already 35k miles. Average of 40.2 mpg over the life of the 35k. Pretty spectacular truck, but price increases make it less joyful! ;)
Sponsored