Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Source: Tommy Brogan (Ford dealer)

2024 Maverick Order Bank update/ changes for the 2024 model

A customer email mistakenly went out earlier this morning (before dealers were notified), and has caused some confusion. Ford informed Dealers today of the upcoming Maverick Order bank, process for 2023 unscheduled customer orders, and changes for the 2024 Maverick.

I'm going to share my overall thoughts (feel free to disagree
Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. 1f642
:) and also the bullet points of the meeting from this morning.

First of all, I feel the overall process for 2024 will be great for you customers that are waiting for your 2023 order to be scheduled. Ford is moving your order ahead of any new 2024 Maverick orders, plus you will be price protected.

Secondly, the 2024 Maverick is increasing in price (see below for details), which I feel could reduce the potential flood of new customers. This points to Ford focusing on existing orders, not new 2024 orders.

Ok, on to the details:
23MY Maverick Carryover Orders and Price Protection
Prioritization
• 23MY Retail Orders that did not schedule in 23MY will be prioritized and front loaded for scheduling in 24MY production
Price Protection
• 23MY Retail Orders that did not schedule in 23MY will be provided price protection via a Private Offer
• Price protection will be based on the 23MY order and specific to the customer name.
• Price protection amounts will be shared in the near future.
• No Price Protection from 24MY to 25MY

Major Product Offering Changes
• 2.0L EcoBoost (FWD / AWD) is now standard on XL
• 2.5L Hybrid (FWD Only) is now optional powertrain
2024 Maverick Pricing (includes $1,595 destination/delivery)
XL FWD Gas- 24,995
XL AWD Gas- 27,215
XLT FWD Gas- 27,910
XLT AWD Gas- 30,130
Lariat AWD Gas- 36,450
XL FWD Hybrid- 26,495
XLT FWD Hybrid- 29,410
Lariat FWD Hybrid- 35,730

Notable Product Changes
XLT
• Modular hard drop-in bedliner is now included with XLT Luxury Package
Lariat
• Lariat Luxury Package is standard
• Spray-In bedliner is now included in Lariat Luxury Package
• Wireless Charger is standard
• BLIS & Lane Keeping System now standard
• Co-Pilot360 Assist (ACC w/ Stop & Go and Lane-Centering, Evasive Steering Assist, Rear Park sensors) now standard
• Mirrors are now painted black skull caps instead of body color
Tremor: Tremor now includes hood / door decal, including decal delete option
Tremor Off-Road Plus Appearance Package deleted
Deleted Colors: Area 51, Avalanche Gray, Alto Blue, Cyber Orange
New Colors: Azure Gray, Terrain (see pic below) (also see on Bronco)

Ford Maverick 📣 2024 Maverick ordering & changes info! Price increases, new Terrain & Azure Gray colors, product changes, etc. 2024 Ford Maverick Terrain Azure Gray Metallic colors

24MY Maverick Production Overview -

Key Constraints and Commodities
Series Production Estimated Mix

XL- 20%
XLT- 53%
Lariat- 27%

Engine Production Estimated Mix
2.5L Hybrid Engine- 35%
2.0L I-4 EcoBoost Engine- 65%

Package / Option Production Estimated Mix
Tremor Off-Road Package- 10%
FX4 Package- 10%
Black Appearance Package- 10%
4K Tow Package- 20%
2K Tow Hitch- 65%
• Above constraints will mostly not apply to 23MY Carryover orders

REMINDER for DEALERS - On Or Before Monday, July 17th
1. Begin reaching out to your retail customers who have 23MY unscheduled COVP verified retail orders
2. Review the 24MY order guide changes & determine if your customer would like to place a 24MY order. Customers can change any aspects of their order.
3. Place the 24MY order using the SAME ORDER NUMBER & CUSTOMER NAME as 23MY.
4. Ensure the carryover customer orders are in the order bank on July 17
5. By August 14th, cancel any 24MY orders that were carryover that schedule as a 23MY between 7/17 and 8/3
6. Ensure you are COVP approving 24MY orders

When is anticipated OK To Buy for 24MY Maverick?
OKTB is planned for October.

Is there a plan for price protection from 23MY to 24MY? 24MY to 25MY?
Price protection is planned for 23MY to 24MY orders. Offer amount is TBD and will be communicated at a later date.
Ford will not price protect for 24MY to 25MY. It is imperative that dealers manage their order banks and commodity mix to their allocation.

What if my 23MY customer does not submit a 24MY order in a timely fashion?
Once the order bank closes, Ford cannot reopen. It is extremely important dealers work closely with all 23MY COVP customers to ensure they select their 24MY Maverick order. Dealers should enter carryover orders ASAP.

Can we guarantee production & delivery timelines for customers that place orders within suggested commodities?
No, there are numerous factors that are considered such as dealer allocation, commodities, order timestamp and priority code when/if an order is selected for scheduling.

Notable dates:

Week of July 10th

• Order Guide posted on FMC Dealer
• Price List posted on FMC Dealer

July 17th
• Order Bank Opens
• Build & Price live

October
• Job 1 & OKTB
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
MY25 will be the refresh year! Not much changing for the 24 except price increases.

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That Terrain paint will look terrible with the XLT Navy interior -- may be okay with a Lariat
Terrain with BAP would look sweet. Seems to be around a $2000 price increase for my Lariat Hybrid

Last edited:

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, one way to balance supply and demand is to reduce demand. These price increases will reduce the demand as other vehicles become a little bit more comparable price-wise and some, with better quality/options:(

My '22 Lariat EB with 360, "full size" spare, inverter, and trailer hitch was $28,750. Now 36,450 base price.

Also financed at 0%........

Last edited:

Sponsored

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lmao what a joke. Glad I got my Mav on MY23. Got CP360 with Lux package in HPR for 28k.

Last edited:

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’ll order a hybrid xl in terrain, hopefully I can trade in my 2022 hybrid XL and come out ahead 😂

Sponsored

z28th1s

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT, '72 Maverick, '87 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
16% price increase, wow. My 2023 XLT AWD was $25,950 ($24,455 MSRP + $1,495 destination), which is $4,180 less than the $30,130 quoted above.

Ford is stymying demand and padding their margins. All the morons that paid ADM, this is partially your fault.
That is not apples to apples.

Your '23 probably didn't have the AWD or Ecoboost motor included in the MSRP.

On my '22 XLT AWD the AWD/Ecoboost package was a $3,305 option (on a 10/21 order).

The difference in the price of my '22 XLT AWD Ecoboost and a '24 XLT AWD Ecoboost with no other options is:

'22 = $27,160
'24 = $30,130

Difference = $2,970 is two model years.

BoskoPColtrane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bosko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, one way to balance supply and demand is to reduce demand. These price increases will reduce the demand as other vehicles become a little bit more comparable price-wise and some, with better quality/options:(

My '22 Lariat EB with 360, "full size" spare, inverter, and trailer hitch was $28,750. Now 36,450 base price.

Also financed at 0%........
Ya. Those price increases. I believe my 22 XLT base price was 22Kish. $28,700 out the door.

Kingfish

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

16% price increase, wow. My 2023 XLT AWD was $25,950 ($24,455 MSRP + $1,495 destination), which is $4,180 less than the $30,130 quoted above.

Ford is stymying demand and padding their margins. All the morons that paid ADM, this is partially your fault.
Well, my choice was pay an extra few grand to get a truck off the lot in 2022 or buy an interim vehicle, wait at least 1.5 years (and counting) and pay more at MSRP for the exact same vehicle. I don't feel idiotic.

My take is that Ford set their original (completely aribitrary) MSRP lower than market demand pricing either by miscalculation or to stir interest for the small truck market. Some buyers were lucky enough to take advantage. Now that Ford knows what the truck is "worth" to buyers (and are confident of demand), they're correcting. No one in this scenario did anything wrong. It's working exactly how a free, capitalist market is designed to operate--for good or for bad.
Sponsored