First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, Focus, Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received notice yesterday that my Maverick ( ordered 9/22) would be built week of 12/18. Are there price increases from 23’s to 24’s? Or will they honor original quote? Thanks
Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Obviously you're relatively new to the forum. The Ford Private Offer for people rolling over from 22's to 23's and now '24s has been a hot topic here in the past. It looks like you ordered a my23 in September '22 and rolled into a '24. At time of delivery you should get a Private Offer discounting your vehicle price to make up for model price increases. Should be based on your original order trim level and powertrain. Original hybrids will get about $1500 to make up for the price increase on the hybrid. Each trim level will get a similar amount to help make up for the increases on those. They're usually not 100 percent but do cover most of the increase. Many threads on here for more info, search "private offer".

Razor802

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unless you’re in Canada. Then it is a mystery, but appears there is no private offer.

OP
OP

Acfordguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, Focus, Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Obviously you're relatively new to the forum. The Ford Private Offer for people rolling over from 22's to 23's and now '24s has been a hot topic here in the past. It looks like you ordered a my23 in September '22 and rolled into a '24. At time of delivery you should get a Private Offer discounting your vehicle price to make up for model price increases. Should be based on your original order trim level and powertrain. Original hybrids will get about $1500 to make up for the price increase on the hybrid. Each trim level will get a similar amount to help make up for the increases on those. They're usually not 100 percent but do cover most of the increase. Many threads on here for more info, search "private offer".
Thank you and you are correct on the forum, I look at it from time to time but have never posted.
Sponsored