First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux - received 10/28/2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After hearing Tim Bartz (Long McArthur Ford) explanation Tuesday 12/28/21 about the price increases on the Maverick (as well as other Fords) I stopped in Saturday to the dealer where I ordered my Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux and asked if they were aware of these increases. Both my salesman and the manager said they were not yet informed of any such increases from Ford, and were sure it was true. Furthermore, they said that my order was price protected, and my MSRP price would be honored just as quoted and ordered October 16th.
Has anyone else heard one way or the other about prices? Per Tim, if your Maverick was built before 12/27, there would be no increases, but if built after 12/27, the increases would apply. He also enumerated that the increase for a Lariat Lux would be $890. I'm still buying, but curious to know which version is correct.
Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After hearing Tim Bartz (Long McArthur Ford) explanation Tuesday 12/28/21 about the price increases on the Maverick (as well as other Fords) I stopped in Saturday to the dealer where I ordered my Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux and asked if they were aware of these increases. Both my salesman and the manager said they were not yet informed of any such increases from Ford, and were sure it was true. Furthermore, they said that my order was price protected, and my MSRP price would be honored just as quoted and ordered October 16th.
Has anyone else heard one way or the other about prices? Per Tim, if your Maverick was built before 12/27, there would be no increases, but if built after 12/27, the increases would apply. He also enumerated that the increase for a Lariat Lux would be $890. I'm still buying, but curious to know which version is correct.
Tim put out another video and corrected himself. If order was placed before Dec.27, the price is protected.

Last edited:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored