First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm assuming priority code still matters. Dealers can still "stack the deck" that way to a certain degree, I guess.
I went to my dealer yesterday afternoon and added FX4 and the SIBL/CMS combo to my order. Towards the end of my discussion with the inside order guy, we started talking about priority codes. He said (paraphrasing) “Ford just does whatever they want when it comes to scheduling and building orders; I don’t think these priority codes really mean a whole lot.” I was able to get him to bump me from a 19 to a 10. We’ll see if that does any good LOL.
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to my dealer yesterday afternoon and added FX4 and the SIBL/CMS combo to my order. Towards the end of my discussion with the inside order guy, we started talking about priority codes. He said (paraphrasing) “Ford just does whatever they want when it comes to scheduling and building orders; I don’t think these priority codes really mean a whole lot.” I was able to get him to bump me from a 19 to a 10. We’ll see if that does any good LOL.
I think they matter in the sense if you and another guy have the same exact order, yours will now get picked over his. But it does seem Ford's selection criteria can be a little random.

ford5

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150; 2018 Murano
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am sorry, but why is it obvious? Last year hybrids where several thousands less; this year the base price is the same. Are you saying that the hybrid drive trains is obviously more costly than the pure ICE Ecoboost one? Ford certainly has an incentive to sell hybrids over Ecoboosts as they decrease the CAFE averages so they may underprice them- is that why it is obvious?
Yes and Yes.

Pizza Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks to me like you can change trims without affecting your place in line and that there’s a new SIBL with cargo management combo for $495. If they would allow hybrids to change to EB that would be even better.
Is there an up charge if changing from hybrid to eco-boost? I’m now thinking of changing for the only reason I was not wanting to wait a year plus for a truck.

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there an up charge if changing from hybrid to eco-boost? I’m now thinking of changing for the only reason I was not wanting to wait a year plus for a truck.
If sticking with FWD, no. AWD, yes.

Sponsored

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you want to 6 D-Link Bed Connectors NOT theCargo Management System Mounted Bed Cross Bars. In WBDO, it is called Cleat Tie-Down Kit C. Them changing the motor will change your order date but if they are giving you a priority 10 and they are leaving new order to a 11-19 then you should be okay.
I apologize in advance if this was already answered.
If we have a production week scheduled can we still request and have this package applied?
I am scheduled for 16 January and SIBL is part of my production order already but not the cleat tie-down kit c or anything related to cargo management.

thank you for your time.

Dock23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR 1994 F350
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've questioned the priority codes myself. I ordered a EB FX4 on Sept. 19 of this year from a small town dealership near me. The salesman told me they had already put in many orders before mine when the order banks had opened back up. My paperwork showed me as a priority code 19. He also had said that they had submitted orders for around 50/50 Hybrid vs EB at the time I ordered. Then when I began hearing of how the allocations worked, and understanding the size of the dealership from which I ordered, I was expecting to be disappointed. Then out of the blue on 12/9, I got the "scheduled for production" email. Couldn't believe it.......

GA Hot Pepper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E, F-150 Lariat, Toyota 4 Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've questioned the priority codes myself. I ordered a EB FX4 on Sept. 19 of this year from a small town dealership near me. The salesman told me they had already put in many orders before mine when the order banks had opened back up. My paperwork showed me as a priority code 19. He also had said that they had submitted orders for around 50/50 Hybrid vs EB at the time I ordered. Then when I began hearing of how the allocations worked, and understanding the size of the dealership from which I ordered, I was expecting to be disappointed. Then out of the blue on 12/9, I got the "scheduled for production" email. Couldn't believe it.......
Congratulations, the guys at Jacky Jones Ford are good people. Enjoy your Maverick when it arrives.

Dock23

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR 1994 F350
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations, the guys at Jacky Jones Ford are good people. Enjoy your Maverick when it arrives.
I actually ordered from Chestatee Ford in Dahlonega, but thank you, I am excited. I'm sure most of the same people are still there, but the Ford dealership in Cleveland is now John Megel ford. I know most all dealerships have had limited inventory the last year or two, but theirs has been extremely low since the new ownership. Definitely not what it used to be for sure.

GA Hot Pepper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E, F-150 Lariat, Toyota 4 Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually ordered from Chestatee Ford in Dahlonega, but thank you, I am excited. I'm sure most of the same people are still there, but the Ford dealership in Cleveland is now John Megel ford. I know most all dealerships have had limited inventory the last year or two, but theirs has been extremely low since the new ownership. Definitely not what it used to be for sure.
GM, Keith is a very knowledgeable and fair guy. I worked with all the dealers within 200 miles of Atlanta. Great to deal with good people.

Sponsored

T818

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did the same but they added items separately and charged for the CMS and SIBL separately but will give me a rebate for it when we finalize the sale or something like that according to my sales rep. Idk, this doesn't sound right.

First Name
Thuy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, rdx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a MY22 with VIN rollover. I added the BAP, removed the SIBL, but left the CMS, Remote start system in my order when updated the order in Nov. I have a new VIN with production date of Jan 6th. Should I add the SIBL back to my order now? Worth the saving?

JamesC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I‘m scheduled for 1/23 and have a SIBL. I now see the Bed Tie Down Locking Rails w/ 2 Locking Brackets on the Ford tracker. Sales rep didn’t reply to my email, but made the change.

FordDiehard

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus, 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I apologize in advance if this was already answered.
If we have a production week scheduled can we still request and have this package applied?
I am scheduled for 16 January and SIBL is part of my production order already but not the cleat tie-down kit c or anything related to cargo management.

thank you for your time.
If I'm not mistaken, Tim @fordvideoguy said in his Tuesday YouTube video that once a vehicle is scheduled for production you cannot make any changes.

First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
And yet again Ford hangs us out to dry. My ‘22 order with a canceled VIN was rolled over to ‘23 and already got scheduled. I’m obviously glad it’s scheduled, but now I’m paying $495 for a spray in bedliner when everybody else can get the SIBL and cargo system for $495.
I will trade you my discount on my hypothetical vehicle for you non-discount on an actual vehicle.
Sponsored