Sponsored

lmellberg

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick/Carbonized Gray/Ordered 8/26/21
My order date was 6/29 and still no build date. Talked to customer service and the hold up is the spray in bed. “Having trouble getting the spray chemicals “ #%!?$&
Well that could be part of it as I have a spray in bed too :(
Sponsored

legs1957

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 6/29 order date, xl hybrid, hitch and floor mats only options, been a priority 2 since end of November, No build date yet, not complaining just saying those with Oct, Nov, Dec order dates need to cool their jets. New product with a company that did not seem ready for this type of response. Amazing after the Bronco rollout they didn't seem to learn anything. Disappointed that it's taking this long, absolutely!!! Understanding, barely!!!

Hoff

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
I received an updated email on Friday from Ford. They moved my tentative build from 2/21 to 2/28. Can’t bitch about one week. Hopefully it stays that way

TorqueWrenchUSA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' VDC Outback wagon, 97' zoom zoom Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not in a hurry to get mine or anything. If Ford is up to the idea, just send it to me in a huge IKEA box with some instructions and I'll assemble it myself lol

Sponsored

MusicRuss

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Compass Limited
Would be great if all the June, July, & August folks could get their trucks POST HAST ! We've put in the time, clean up your backlog before telling end of the year orders 3 months.

I'm happy for the folks who are getting their rigs, but it seems like the more you spent the longer you wait. Getting frustrated waiting for my Lariat Lux eco with all the toys.
Equal frustration waiting for my Lariat Lux hybrid with all the toys. Tried to order in June but local dealer would not take order even though referred by Ford. Called dealer in previous city where I bought my current vehicle, drove 70 miles and placed order in early July. I was told that I should have vehicle by end of September.

Were it not for this forum, I would know absolutely nothing about the many delays, much less the reason behind them. Ford and my dealer have not done a thing to warrant my purchase and continued patience. I can't think of any other product in the world that I would be willing to put up with such horrible customer service and communication.

...Yet I still hang on in hopes that maybe one day I will be chosen.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Everyone , I'm not sure what to do ? Order date Aug 11 dealer still has no retail allocations talked to everyone no one can help not even Ford. To all you ladies and gentlemen who get a build date congratulations and many many Safe and Fun driving miles . 👍😊🖒
At least he told you no allocations and was honest. My dealer told me that Ford wasn’t doing allocations on the Maverick. He said Ford just schedules everything as one group and you get it when you get it which is not true. My dealer is pretty worthless. I wish I hadn’t gone with a small hometown dealer. I asked what my priority number was and previously he wouldn’t answer and said all updates would come from Ford. Last week I asked again and he said I’m still priority 19 but that priority numbers didn’t matter which I think is also untrue. I ordered a hybrid XLT Oct 9.

TonyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my XL hybrid in late September. If it's built by March I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm taking an "order it and forget it" attitude.

If it shows up late in June or later I might just let the dealer keep it. Order a 2023 in August. Maybe Ford will offer cruise as an option on the 2023 XL . Or maybe the interior of the XLT won't be quite so weird looking.

It's not like I'm walking. My 1998 F-150 runs great and looks fine from 15 feet away. I just like the idea of a smaller truck that doesn't crowd the garage and gets far better gas mileage.

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im in Canada but is it weird my dealer says they have had zero hybrids so far? Not even one?

Sponsored

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Im in Canada but is it weird my dealer says they have had zero hybrids so far? Not even one?
Considering how few hybrids have shipped? Not really.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also have a hybrid Lariat lux, end of October order and was told March/April. I'm in rural Vermont though so wonder how that will play into things...
Hallo fellow Vermonter. I'm in Chittenden County and it looks like it will have been 8 months from order to delivery. (See my signature.) We wait, we wonder. This site helps the waiting.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order date was 6/29 and still no build date. Talked to customer service and the hold up is the spray in bed. “Having trouble getting the spray chemicals “ #%!?$&
I told my salesman, that if I don't get selected in the next round of scheduling, I've been in Priority 2 status for so long I've forgotten how long, that I want to drop the LUX SIBL package and go with the LUX DIBL in hopes of getting scheduled. I order on 7/5 and as you know we're both getting awful close to a year since ordering when you factor in build and delivery time!!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At least he told you no allocations and was honest. My dealer told me that Ford wasn’t doing allocations on the Maverick. He said Ford just schedules everything as one group and you get it when you get it which is not true. My dealer is pretty worthless. I wish I hadn’t gone with a small hometown dealer. I asked what my priority number was and previously he wouldn’t answer and said all updates would come from Ford. Last week I asked again and he said I’m still priority 19 but that priority numbers didn’t matter which I think is also untrue. I ordered a hybrid XLT Oct 9.
Why are you at Priority 19?! You're dealer can put you at Priority 10! That's the highest a dealer can set, after that it's up the Regional manager to move you up to Priority 2.
Sponsored