Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The way things are going the private offer will be-

2022 XL order- one FITS accessory
2022 XLT order- two FITS accessories
2022 Lariat order- three FITS accessories

They will promise to put them in your 2023 built at the factory. They either won't or someone will steal them along the way and there will suddenly be lots of FITS accessories on offer on Ebay.

Alternatively how about Ford puts a 2022.5 sticker on all the late orders that roll over into 2023?

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They should add the .5 after they rose the price. Now the will say it's the same as a 22. But it's not.

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know what the offer is. A free tank of gas. Don't tell anyone.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is what my dealership said yesterday, said my 2022 order will roll over to 2023. Ford customer service said need to reorder on the August 2nd. Wanted to know if I could update my order from XL to XLT. Ford customer service said that we get a price lock on 2022 and any increase Ford would repay the dealership the money.
Dont know what’s true anymore, but feels like I’m getting * uck .
Based on all the information we have so far, orders are not rolling over. You have to reorder. You can reorder whatever you want but the amount of your "private offer" will be based on what you originally ordered. We have about another week to find out for sure.

Sponsored

Abebulldog1

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Special offer: We will try to build you a maverick in '23, but don't put too much confidence in it happening. We're still not sure if the supply chain, labor force or materials will allow it, but we will receive and acknowledge your order. You must take into account that we are making much more profit selling Broncos, and so have prioritized them. Our bad.
That is our private offer to you.

Glad I didn't sell my Ridgeline after a couple of months waiting. But on the plus side, after I calculated that it would take approximately 14 and 1/2 years to recoup the cost in gasoline savings, I'm glad my private offer to Ford will now be, "Give me back my deposit."

Gary C

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Based on all the information we have so far, orders are not rolling over. You have to reorder. You can reorder whatever you want but the amount of your "private offer" will be based on what you originally ordered. We have about another week to find out for sure.
2 times now the my dealer said that the 2022 orders will roll over and they only need to confirm your order, i'll find out when i confirm my order with Ford after the 2nd. also going down to my dealer on the 2nd. Only waiting till the end of Jan 2023 then going Toyota. don't trust my dealer your probably right.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2 times now the my dealer said that the 2022 orders will roll over and they only need to confirm your order, i'll find out when i confirm my order with Ford after the 2nd. also going down to my dealer on the 2nd. Only waiting till the end of Jan 2023 then going Toyota. don't trust my dealer your probably right.
Let us know what happens.

Krodger277

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I got my VIN & Build date from my dealer rep last week. Today I called Ford Customer Service and asked for a status on my truck. They confirmed I have a VIN, Build date AND gave me an "ETA" date as well? Had not heard of that before from a CSR- but it's about 2 weeks after my build date so I expect it is way off...lol

The other thing was she asked if I got an email notifying me of the build date. I said, nope only my confirmation email after ordering and I think 2 emails warning about delays due to constraints and options on that. She said let me check something... and it turns out the main page of my account has my correct email address in a box plainly visible, but when she would change screens to look for other info on my order the email box would be empty- so she entered it manually and saved it. Said a lot of people weren't receiving emails because the email box was only filled on main page and it's required to add it elsewhere. Now recently I saw a reference to lack of emails from Ford if your dealer doesn't know there is more than 1 location they need to fill in your email, and I wonder if that was the case for me too?
Got my build date and vin 2montha ago. Build date was moved to end of July just before it was supposed to be built. Now I'm waiting for a call back from my dealer to confirm that it will be built this week.

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's what has typically happened when they needed to transition orders. (For example, 21 to 22 orders were automatically generated and put on hold (priority 99) the dealer needed to verify and resubmit with a 10-19 priority code).
Ford has not announced details of the process for 22 to 23 Mavericks to dealers yet...but it seems like some dealers have spoken to some reps at Ford who said that the process will not be the same as 21 to 22 rollovers.

I have not spoken to anyone at Ford about it....will read the instructions they post on Aug 2nd very carefully before we submit orders!

DoubleR

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Altima, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I agree. I don't even think I have seen anything from Ford officially about 8/2 being when Order Banks open. Yeah there are the internal emails and what Ford Authority reports, but I don't think Ford has ever sent out an email to the public saying " 2023 Ford Maverick Order Banks open on 8/2"
I called Ford Customer Service/Relations for an update on my unscheduled XLT AWD, no options only full size spare. The woman on the phone told me '23 Order Banks open 8-2

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well i am ok with special offers as long as i get to stay in line where my order is now. ordered 10/16/21 and not have to get in the back of the line because i am on the west coast and everyone east of my dealer that orders in the
am of 8/2.
i would hope FORD uses or original date as to new projection lineup.
That's my concern also, living on the west coast, I'm an early Sept. order.....don't want to have 50,000 trucks ahead me because 3 time zones get to place orders before us.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you guys really think having your order in a few hours ahead of someone else is going to matter? How well has that worked out for MY22?
That is a great qu
That's my concern also, living on the west coast, I'm an early Sept. order.....don't want to have 50,000 trucks ahead me because 3 time zones get to place orders before us.
I would hope that don't happen. The way I understand the process is from the 2nd to the 15th we will have to reorder and not loose your place in line. Sometime after the 15th Ford will know what orders it cannot build in 22 make the private order and cancel the 22 orders. So I belive we have to Aug 15th to reorder and still maintain the place in line and get the private offer. However here we are a week away and still don't have an order guide. Find that worrisome.

OP
OP
DeeZee

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is a great qu

I would hope that don't happen. The way I understand the process is from the 2nd to the 15th we will have to reorder and not loose your place in line. Sometime after the 15th Ford will know what orders it cannot build in 22 make the private order and cancel the 22 orders. So I belive we have to Aug 15th to reorder and still maintain the place in line and get the private offer. However here we are a week away and still don't have an order guide. Find that worrisome.
This whole thing is a $hit show. Where is the communication from Ford. The one thing I learned early in life (cutting lawns as a kid to make $) under promise and over deliver. I guess the communication department at Ford never cut lawns🙃
Sponsored

Last edited: