Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Sean,

Is it true that dealer must put order in thru ROVP in order for Ford to even look at it for scheduling? Last I checked, Ford said my order was in process, which means order was put in. But will it get scheduled without ROVP?

No, but it will not be prioritized.

Headdead

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Others have said the XL with copilot will have power mirros, but I have a window sticker that says my XL with co pilot 360 has manual folding mirrors and manual operating black mirrors. Any insight?

Headdead

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Sean.
Do you know the size of the rear pillar mounted speakers?
Do you know how much power the non-BO head unit puts out?
Do you know if the head unit has RCA out?
Thanks.

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd like to know about the modular bed liner p/n nz6z-9900038-b
It's on Ford's website but no image.
I dropped a drop-in bed liner do to it delayed production.
Can it be sealed to prevent moisture getting under it.
Mike

Sponsored

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sean,

Are you aware of any other options besides the mud flaps and floor mats that are constrained? I'm looking to order an XLT with the 2.0L, AWD, FX4 and max towing package. Any any of the trim levels (besides the hybrid) guarantee a quicker blend and build date? Thanks!

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
Sean,

You're going to be busy checking this forum...General dealership question; if my truck shows up at the dealer before I'm aware that it's gotten there, is there anything preventing the dealer from allowing other interested customers from checking out or test driving the one that was delivered for me? I'm unfamiliar with having a vehicle made specifically for me. Thanks.

Max
No, it's up to the dealer. Most dealers don't want to risk any damage or customer concerns, so they'll set it aside and call you to go in and do the deal.

Is there an actual schedule for Maverick demos (dealer training) and what cities they will be in?
Not that I'm aware of, the training is scheduled by a third party.

Do you know what drive modes the FX4 will come with?

There is no clear explanation on which drive modes are removed when the sand and mud/ruts drive modes are added.

Sport and Eco modes are replaced per Ford's website and the owners manual.
But the latest order guide says "Normal, Sport, Mud/Rut, Sand and Tow/Haul" which removes Eco and Slippery....
I don't know.
When in doubt, I go with the owners manual with the caveat of being able to verify on the vehicle. Let me know if you find out before I get one in stock.

Hi Sean,
Thank you for offering your time and expertise to answer questions!
In your opinion, how often is too often to contact my dealer / Ford customer service to inquire about the status of my order? Am I insane for checking in once every three weeks or so? Will this drive my salesperson crazy?

Thanks again!

Caleb
There's nothing you can do to influence the scheduling unless you remove options. You won't drive us crazy, but do be aware that most salespeople don't have the level of access required to give you updates in a fast manner. Ford will send you an email when yours schedules, so you'll probably know before your sales gal or guy.

So with all the news on chip shortages and hybrids not ok to buy. If we really want a truck anytime soon, should we just switch to the 2.0 and skip the better mileage in order to get a truck. Honest opinion.
If you can live without the hybrid system, yes. Hybrids are being built though, so it's only a matter of time.

Others have said the XL with copilot will have power mirros, but I have a window sticker that says my XL with co pilot 360 has manual folding mirrors and manual operating black mirrors. Any insight?
Order guide says manual glass, until I can verify on vehicle, I'd stick with that. There's no modifier on the CP360 that says it comes with power glass.

OP
OP
Gloff

Gloff

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 BMW Z4, 2005 BMW X3
Engine
Undecided
I'd like to know about the modular bed liner p/n nz6z-9900038-b
It's on Ford's website but no image.
I dropped a drop-in bed liner do to it delayed production.
Can it be sealed to prevent moisture getting under it.
Mike
Too new to know what it's about unfortunately. The only bedliner that seals to the bed is the Spray in liner.

Sean,

Are you aware of any other options besides the mud flaps and floor mats that are constrained? I'm looking to order an XLT with the 2.0L, AWD, FX4 and max towing package. Any any of the trim levels (besides the hybrid) guarantee a quicker blend and build date? Thanks!
To my knowledge, floor mats are not late availability.
Late Avail are:
Rapid Red
Drop in liner
Bed tray liner
Bed Divider
Splash Guards
Cargo Net

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, it's up to the dealer. Most dealers don't want to risk any damage or customer concerns, so they'll set it aside and call you to go in and do the deal.

Not that I'm aware of, the training is scheduled by a third party.

I don't know.
When in doubt, I go with the owners manual with the caveat of being able to verify on the vehicle. Let me know if you find out before I get one in stock.

There's nothing you can do to influence the scheduling unless you remove options. You won't drive us crazy, but do be aware that most salespeople don't have the level of access required to give you updates in a fast manner. Ford will send you an email when yours schedules, so you'll probably know before your sales gal or guy.

If you can live without the hybrid system, yes. Hybrids are being built though, so it's only a matter of time.

Order guide says manual glass, until I can verify on vehicle, I'd stick with that. There's no modifier on the CP360 that says it comes with power glass.
Silver XL delivered to Ventura California posted pictures of the interior of that XL.
Ford Maverick Serramonte Ford Rep Here to Answer Maverick Questions Screenshot_20210924-155923
The power controls for the mirrors are clearly visible in the picture. The only way that is a possibility on an XL is with 360!

Last edited:

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Too new to know what it's about unfortunately. The only bedliner that seals to the bed is the Spray in liner.

To my knowledge, floor mats are not late availability.
Late Avail are:
Rapid Red
Drop in liner
Bed tray liner
Bed Divider
Splash Guards
Cargo Net
Awesome! I don't have any of those options on my build so I should be OK. Thanks!

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The order guide as revised 8/1/2021 says power adjustable mirrors for XL with 360. See page 3 of the attached guide HERE.

See power adjustable mirrors on my XL order with 360.

Ford Maverick Serramonte Ford Rep Here to Answer Maverick Questions mirrors order Blur

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sean, do you have any numbers on actual Maverick orders?

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Sean, thanks for taking questions. I never got an order confirmed email from Ford, but I have called into customer service and they can see that the order was placed.

What do I need to tell my dealer to do to my order so I get email updates?

Thank you!

Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Kia Rio Cinco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all,

Sean with Serramonte Ford here. Some of you know me because you've placed your orders with us. I've done this type of thing with some of our other models, and some of you probably know me from Bronco6G and Focus RS forums. It looks like dealers are pretty underrepresented here, just looking to help!

Feel free to ask me any questions on the Maverick!
Hi! Can the XLT be ordered with Black XL trim inside instead of the ugly orange???Regards,Bill

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Sean,

Have you heard anything at all related to First Editions? I have yet to see one be scheduled (regardless of color chosen) so I was just curious if you had heard anything regarding that trim level.
Sponsored