First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, this poses the question: are they scheduling everything out to Feb 20 or are they simply allowing themselves the flexibility to schedule Cancelled VINs out to Feb 20?

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Be interesting to see if anything in the Deep South/Southeast USA is scheduled. Just have to wait and see.

SpaceyMac

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Maverick Lariat 360 2.5L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Messaged my dealer yesterday to add 96G back to my Hybrid Lariat Lux order and was informed that my order was being reviewed and locked. Am a Nov '21 order. Hope this means I can finally get scheduled.

Sponsored

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, this poses the question: are they scheduling everything out to Feb 20 or are they simply allowing themselves the flexibility to schedule Cancelled VINs out to Feb 20?
With constraints, it isn't feasible but it would be nice if they would just tentatively schedule the whole year. Then let people know who they don't see getting scheduled know. Save me a lot of heartburn lol

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With constraints, it isn't feasible but it would be nice if they would just tentatively schedule the whole year. Then let people know who they don't see getting scheduled know. Save me a lot of heartburn lol
That would be nice. As I've said before, I would rather know today I'll never get scheduled than be strung along. But given they haven't filled up January yet, I'm wondering if Ford is legitimately filling up February or giving themselves room to go ahead and finish scheduling the Cancelled VINs, given the 35% hybrid production rate.

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Come on Ford. Let this be my week and the only christmas present I want this year.
Pretty Pleeeeeeeease?!?!?!?!

Sponsored

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would be nice. As I've said before, I would rather know today I'll never get scheduled than be strung along. But given they haven't filled up January yet, I'm wondering if Ford is legitimately filling up February or giving themselves room to go ahead and finish scheduling the Cancelled VINs, given the 35% hybrid production rate.
Yes, the Hybrid is so much heartburn when it was only open a week. Should have not been cheap and put in an order in 2021. Luckily for you being Ecoboost, you should be in good shape. Any used Ecoboost is 5k to 10k over sticker up here and they are used.

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, the Hybrid is so much heartburn when it was only open a week. Should have not been cheap and put in an order in 2021. Luckily for you being Ecoboost, you should be in good shape. Any used Ecoboost is 5k to 10k over sticker up here and they are used.
hoping when my 23 comes my 22 hybrid holds it value and get my money back if i decide to take my23 Ecoboost XLT

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now doubt. Given that Ford is now scheduling February, they are mathematically starting to run out of weeks to not schedule me if the 65% EB production rate is true. Dealer allocation headless chicken is likely the only thing holding me up at this point.