Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Confirmed 8/7/21
Scheduled 10/11/21
Yes I saw that from your signature, I was wondering what date you ordered your Maverick at the dealer after you reserved it on line.

Sponsored

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes I saw that from your signature, I was wondering what date you ordered your Maverick at the dealer after you reserved it on line.
I never did the online reservation, I ordered it the same day I got my confirmation.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never did the online reservation, I ordered it the same day I got my confirmation.
..but you had to order before you could get a confirmation.. was that is early June?

Or are you saying you went into the dealership and ordered Aug 7, got confirmed Aug 7, and your build is already scheduled for Oct. 11

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
..but you had to order before you could get a confirmation.. was that is early June?
I ordered it 8/7/21 and got the confirmation email that same day… I never placed an online reservation for it. I went to the dealership and placed the order.

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

rior Truck Car Hybrid?

I feel dirty.

Or are you saying you went into the dealership and ordered Aug 7, got confirmed Aug 7, and your build is already scheduled for Oct. 11
I went through the reservation website, not the build configurator.
https://www.ford.com/trucks/maverick/reservation-information/

I just hit the reservation button and the dealer followed up with me a couple days later. I went down to the dealership, we put my configuration together there at her desk. They submitted the order, I got my confirmation email a couple hours later.

Sounds like Stimply433 did the same thing.

Sponsored

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went through the website, but never built a vehicle. I just hit the reservation button. Dealer followed up with me. I went down to the dealership, we put my configuration together there at her desk. They submitted the order, I got my confirmation email a couple hours later.

Sounds like Stimply433 did the same thing.
I built the truck online, printed off what I wanted, but never “officially“ made an “online” reservation…. I stopped back by my local Ford dealership and ordered it. Hell, I didn’t even know what a Maverick was until the day before I placed my order.

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I built the truck online, printed off what I wanted, but never “officially“ made an “online” reservation…. I stopped back by my local Ford dealership and ordered it. Hell, I didn’t even know what a Maverick was until the day before I placed my order.

Stimpy's was ordered Aug 7th and is scheduled. WOW!!! but it is bacically fully loaded which means they are making more from from your build under the current item constraints.

I reserved July 16, went to dealer July 20 and ordered and got a confirmation same day.......I have not heard anything since. My initial order was an EB2.0 FWD w/ 4K towing. After that was nixed I went with a hybrid.

Dallas Mav you have a non-sched hybrid (like me)

Last edited:

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I reserved July 16, went to dealer July 20 and ordered and got a confirmation same day.......I have not heard anything since.

My initial order was an EB2.0 FWD w/ 4K towing. After that was nixed I went with a hybrid.
Yeah, I was so surprised to get a build date so quick when there are people on here that ordered in July and still don’t have a build date. My dealer only had 2 or 3 Maverick orders when I placed mine so maybe that’s how I got it so quick???

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I was so surprised to get a build date so quick when there are people on here that ordered in July and still don’t have a build date. My dealer only had 2 or 3 Maverick orders when I placed mine so maybe that’s how I got it so quick???
That is what I was trying to wrap my head around, thanks!

Guess I will have to move to Iowa so I can get stuff. There is an RV dealer in Harrison that has great RV prices.

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is what I was trying to wrap my head around, thanks!

Guess I will have to move to Iowa so I can get stuff. There is an RV dealer in Harrison that has great RV prices.
Yeah, I bet your dealer has 10x the Maverick orders as mine.
Sponsored