Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 4WD crew 8' bed; 2022 Maverick XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow no wonder it takes so long to get a Maverick šŸ¤”
Yeah, and lets not talk about those buyers from Canada, Mexico, and South America taking our Mavericks. /s
Seriously, separate allocation programs.

Hoagus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜02 Ranger, ā€˜22 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No offense to the Maverick, but if I'm renting a uHaul truck, I'm getting the 8' bed.
Yeah, I have a Maverick. If I need more truck, Iā€™ll rent a full-size. It wouldnā€™t seem to work the other way.

bbyBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick (VB), 1986 Lincoln Mark 7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Time to "rent one" buy the extra insurance and claim it as stolen then repaint. Boom cheap maverick and with a new paint job still cheaper then the markups LOL

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thinking of the folks in Florida and the Carolinas as we view these Maverick trucks on the U Haul lotsā€¦

Sponsored

Haha48

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Having ordered a 23 and never even seen a Maverick I'd pay $20 for a test drive just to decide what do to for the next year or so.
Own on warranty issues are many getting pissef off about it now. Would never buy it agian

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I have a Maverick. If I need more truck, Iā€™ll rent a full-size. It wouldnā€™t seem to work the other way.
If you own one great. Lots of people own only enclosed vehicles, but need a truck for a quick errand. Need to pick up some landscape material and only own a car? Bam, easier to drive for someone used to small vehicles than a full size. Makes a ton of sense.

BClubb352

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you own one great. Lots of people own only enclosed vehicles, but need a truck for a quick errand. Need to pick up some landscape material and only own a car? Bam, easier to drive for someone used to small vehicles than a full size. Makes a ton of sense.
Yep. Currently I own a Kia Soul. There have been MANY times that I have rented a uhaul pickup for 2 hrs just to go buy a washing machine or something from FB marketplace and definitely wouldve preferred a Maverick over the gas guzzler V8s they have on the lot right now. (y)

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what a shame makes me what to.... for all the people out there waiting for their own
Ford Maverick Mavericks now for rent at U-Haul 1665081008514

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Having ordered a 23 and never even seen a Maverick I'd pay $20 for a test drive just to decide what do to for the next year or so.
no joke i should see if the uhaul here has one so i can rent it for a day to test drive

Sponsored

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If U-Haul was a person who placed an order for 1 truck, no big deal.
What does that matter to an auto company? They are just another customer that ordered x of them. Iā€™ll tell you whatā€™s worse, Iā€™ve had a Bronco reserved for over two years and I see them in game shows! Now thatā€™s something to be pissed off about.

AmishGoBot

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Sable
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just went and test drove a used one for free before deciding to order one. It wasnt exactly what i wanted but i fell in love before the check engine light came on šŸ¤£

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What does that matter to an auto company? They are just another customer that ordered x of them. Iā€™ll tell you whatā€™s worse, Iā€™ve had a Bronco reserved for over two years and I see them in game shows! Now thatā€™s something to be pissed off about.
To the company, a vehicle sold is a vehicle sold. But to aggravate buyers and potentially turn them off of the brand is something they can't quantify.
There could be thousands of people who see something negative about the entire buying process, and no matter how good the vehicle, they're now done. On top of that you have the word of mouth "advertising". That'll be negative as well and perhaps sway many more.
Sponsored