jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you have to load the maverick 10 times to the vans 1 time to move your shit, the maverick will cost more.
Well, yes, but someone looking to move van loads of stuff probably isn't looking to rent a Maverick instead unless that's all that's available. :)

Maverick has its place. Maybe you're looking to tow with it, maybe you don't need much space, etc.
Sponsored

Dukewagon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That would really piss me off If I was still waiting for my maverick. PISS on the little guy.

We Are

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat EB FX4 & 2022 Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
EcoBoost Orders over 500 days Without a build date!
I'm curious as to how many of us with Ecoboost orders still do not have a build date after 500 days of waiting!

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldn't think there would be too many honestly. Unless they spec'd one with some of the other constraints. I ordered a 2023 Silver AWD XLT with BAP and hitch only on 9/19/22 and then a month later took the hitch off once I saw it was constrained and also changed the color to Cactus Gray. Then I changed again another month later to add Lux, FX4 and drop the BAP and change color again to Shadow Black and mine came in 3 days before being 6 months since I ordered. If there are some out there that have waited that long it has to be something else happened, like the dealer didn't do something right and thus their order has been held up or worse, not even placed.

Last edited:

We Are

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldn't think there would be too many honestly. Unless they spec'd one with some of the other constraints. I ordered a 2023 Silver AWD XLT with BAP and hitch only on 9/19/22 and then a month later took the hitch off once I saw it was constrained and also changed the color to Cactus Gray. Then I changed again another month later to add Lux, FX4 and drop the BAP and change color again to Shadow Black and mine came in 3 days before being 6 months since I ordered. If there are some out there that have waited that long it has to be something else happened, like the dealer didn't do something right and thus their order has been held up or worse, not even placed.
I have a eb lariat LUX FX4 with no constraints on order 500 days tomorrow when I contact ford I'm told it's in system clean waiting for scheduling! Can't believe I'm the only one!!!

Sponsored

st3v

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a eb lariat LUX FX4 with no constraints on order 500 days tomorrow when I contact ford I'm told it's in system clean waiting for scheduling! Can't believe I'm the only one!!!
Curious, what exactly are all the options you ordered?

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You very well may be. That's crazy it still isn't scheduled. Can your dealer change your priority code? Mine started at 19 and my dealer changed mine to 10 about 3 months in. They weren't supposed to, but they did because we had just bought 4 other vehicles from them.

We Are

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You very well may be. That's crazy it still isn't scheduled. Can your dealer change your priority code? Mine started at 19 and my dealer changed mine to 10 about 3 months in. They weren't supposed to, but they did because we had just bought 4 other vehicles from them.
It's been priorty 10 since reordering!

We Are

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Curious, what exactly are all the options you ordered?
EB Lariat LUX FX4 co-pilot 360 & 360 Assist Tonneau hard cover rollup!

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, you had a '22 order that converted to a '23? Can you drop off the bed cover and buy it at the dealer for the same cost? That is what my guy said to do. I originally had floor liners and bed mat on my '23 order and he said take off anything that can be bought from their parts dept. It would get built quicker. So I bought the liners and bed mat with my FordPass points.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My Tremor build date is 457 days after I ordered. Its also 4/20!o_O

We Are

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, you had a '22 order that converted to a '23? Can you drop off the bed cover and buy it at the dealer for the same cost? That is what my guy said to do. I originally had floor liners and bed mat on my '23 order and he said take off anything that can be bought from their parts dept. It would get built quicker. So I bought the liners and bed mat with my FordPass points.
As far as I know there is no constraints on the tonneau! And my dealer is usless! Not one update in 16+ months!

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would think any Ecoboost order exceeding 500 days must have some crazy constrained item on their order that's unnecessarily delaying it from being scheduled, like the damn mud flaps. Or maybe they ordered from a really shitty dealer with a miniscule amount of allocations and during the rollover either outright lied to the customer about getting a 2023 order in, or put them in the back of the line at priority code 19.
Sponsored