First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XLT with the luxury package, sunroof, rear window but the 22's came with a bed liner and the 23 doesn't with the lux package. Plus, I think I would have preferred the Lariat as I've thought about it more but know that it's impossible to change that (my fault). I might ask the dealer about other options but when I provided them with my exact build, they stripped it back to the basics of the options, which struck me as odd.
Think katzkin leather seats if you want leather seats. You can always get a drop-in or spray in liner. You can also can upgrade your radio after market as well. The power sliding rear window is a nice feature. For myself wanted all the safety bells and whistles. You did not mention getting Co-Pilot360 or wanting constraint Co-Pilot360-Assist.
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me when I ordered that if I put down a deposit, Ford gave a higher priority to the order. On my 22 Maverick order with the same dealer no deposit was required. I tend to believe that this was my dealer's understanding because they treated me very fairly in the past. Was anyone else told a deposit added weight to the order?
They lied to you. I don't care how fairly they treated you in the past. They knew Ford Corporate would have no idea if you put down a deposit or not. There would be no way for Ford Corporate to know about the deposit anyway.....it isn't like there is a field in the system that says "Deposit: Yes/No".

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer told me when I ordered that if I put down a deposit, Ford gave a higher priority to the order. On my 22 Maverick order with the same dealer no deposit was required. I tend to believe that this was my dealer's understanding because they treated me very fairly in the past. Was anyone else told a deposit added weight to the order?
Yeah, that's not how this works. Deposits are purely a dealer thing, and Ford doesn't look at any of that when when they're doing priorities for orders (they frankly can't even tell who put a deposit with their dealer and who didn't since dealers are independently owned).

duncanator

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XLT with the luxury package, sunroof, rear window but the 22's came with a bed liner and the 23 doesn't with the lux package. Plus, I think I would have preferred the Lariat as I've thought about it more but know that it's impossible to change that (my fault). I might ask the dealer about other options but when I provided them with my exact build, they stripped it back to the basics of the options, which struck me as odd.
Think katzkin leather seats if you want leather seats. You can always get a drop-in or spray in liner. You can also can upgrade your radio after market as well. The power sliding rear window is a nice feature. For myself wanted all the safety bells and whistles. You did not mention getting Co-Pilot360 or wanting constraint Co-Pilot360-Assist.
I did option the Ford co-pilot 360 as well and the seats are not a deal breaker for me. I am disappointed that the XLT does not have the Sync 3 system, the larger LCD in the instrument cluster, or push button start. I think I have been spoiled by my other vehicles.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Think you can add remote start for $170 and will be pretty sweet that you use the remote and unlock the doors and start the vehicle. There are threads to enable Sync 3.

Sponsored

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
😂 Wow!

docroland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For all of us who recently ordered / convert to a Maverick 2023 make sure you asked your dealer for a copy of COVP/ROVP. On that sheet you will see your "Sales Code" and "Order Code". You will need this information when you call Ford Customer Service 1 800 392-3673 to verify your order.

I verified mine today and they where able to find my order. It is "uncleaned" right now and hopefully it will change soon once they assigned a VIN number to my order.

This is my 2nd order, I received my 2022 XLT Hybrid last January and so far the truck is excellent!

Good luck to all of us.

qwengler

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For all of us who recently ordered / convert to a Maverick 2023 make sure you asked your dealer for a copy of COVP/ROVP. On that sheet you will see your "Sales Code" and "Order Code". You will need this information when you call Ford Customer Service 1 800 392-3673 to verify your order.

I verified mine today and they where able to find my order. It is "uncleaned" right now and hopefully it will change soon once they assigned a VIN number to my order.

This is my 2nd order, I received my 2022 XLT Hybrid last January and so far the truck is excellent!

Good luck to all of us.
Are you referring to the DORA? That's what I received that has the order and sales codes on them, and also contains a full price MSRP/invoice price breakdown.

I wasn't aware of a specific COVP/ROVP sheet

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you are sure they said "UNclean", you are NOT good to go. "Unscheduled-CLEAN" as a secondary status is the good status. Unclean means there is a problem.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Think you can add remote start for $170 and will be pretty sweet that you use the remote and unlock the doors and start the vehicle. There are threads to enable Sync 3.
Man, I guess I'm not getting the keywords correct. I'm searching to see if there are ways to add Sync3 to an XLT...

Sponsored

docroland

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2022
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you are sure they said "UNclean", you are NOT good to go. "Unscheduled-CLEAN" as a secondary status is the good status. Unclean means there is a problem.
Thank you for the clarification

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JazzReptyl

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Mazda B3000 cab plus 4x4 MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to my dealer on Thursday, Sept. 15 and made an order for a 2022 Hybrid XLT Lux Cyber Orange and they said they'd put in the order when the order banks opened. They said they needed my driver's license to make it official. So on Friday, Sept. 16 I went in and they copied my DL.
I've heard nothing on my order and so today Friday Sept. 23 I went in and asked if my order had been put in and found out that was a negative.

I am vexed and hopping mad.

I mean not really because I don't need a new vehicle or need to spend nearly $30k including everything except loan interest, but dang it I wanted one.

Maybe Chevy will come out with a hybrid one with an extended cab and 6' bed since that's the body I want. Not expecting it though.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to my dealer on Thursday, Sept. 15 and made an order for a 2022 Hybrid XLT Lux Cyber Orange and they said they'd put in the order when the order banks opened. They said they needed my driver's license to make it official. So on Friday, Sept. 16 I went in and they copied my DL.
I've heard nothing on my order and so today Friday Sept. 23 I went in and asked if my order had been put in and found out that was a negative.

I am vexed and hopping mad.

I mean not really because I don't need a new vehicle or need to spend nearly $30k including everything except loan interest, but dang it I wanted one.

Maybe Chevy will come out with a hybrid one with an extended cab and 6' bed since that's the body I want. Not expecting it though.
Did they have a reason for not submitting it?
Sponsored