First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone with a window sticker suddenly have a big white box in the bottom right corner?

WhiteBox.png

It's covering up the Ford Protect box. You'd think it'd be covering up the FordPass Connect if the modem is being pulled.
Yep, I have the same box on mine. The truck is "In Production" status.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, I have the same box on mine. The truck is "In Production" status.
Mine has the same white out, shipped this morning.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine shows the safety info so no white area. Been in production status since Monday morning, but did not check it that carefully the week earlier as the production week had moved to Sept 19th and had two build days of 9-20 and 9-22.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer called this morning. Mine is in OKC rail yard this morning. He said it could sit there 2 weeks so they have 8 vehicles there now and going to go get them all today. Should have the maverick tomorrow!!! 🎉💥🎉

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Tracker is showing mine as shipped 😁
Thats awesume. Mine was built Aug 31st but the tracker has never changed to - shipped. Has an ETA though of sept 22- sept 28 to my dealership.. Ford chat says its been released from factory and awaiting shipping. So not sure about this tracker system or mine is held up for some reason. I live in Iowa as well.

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer called this morning. Mine is in OKC rail yard this morning. He said it could sit there 2 weeks so they have 8 vehicles there now and going to go get them all today. Should have the maverick tomorrow!!! 🎉💥🎉
Thats awesume. Good to see some people are receiving their Mavericks. You were built i think a week before mine. Send us some pics.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats awesume. Good to see some people are receiving their Mavericks. You were built i think a week before mine. Send us some pics.
Thank you. I sure will. I’ll get it cleaned up early next week and post some pics.

Bob_Snow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called my dealer to find out about ordering MY23. He does not know anything about the special offer and thinks I still have a chance to be built as a MY22. He told me I'm priority 2 and that the 2 people ahead of me are scheduled. It does not sound like he got any memo from Ford yesterday.

I just want to bang my head on the table now.

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reading between the lines. Did the chat this morning and was told that In Production meant it was sent to the plant but could be there for a month. She did not give me a build day and should have pressed but have two in my scheduled build week of Sept 19th.

So if the "In Production" is not filled in but just a blue circle outline within the outer edge of the dot, it's not really "In Production" but just sent to the plant. Those that are built etc can confirm this educated guess. Also you can view your window sticker most of the time.
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United inProduction-outline.JPG

kbomb49

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Crosstrek
Reading between the lines. Did the chat this morning and was told that In Production meant it was sent to the plant but could be there for a month. She did not give me a build day and should have pressed but have two in my scheduled build week of Sept 19th.

So if the "In Production" is not filled in but just a blue circle outline within the outer edge of the dot, it's not really "In Production" but just sent to the plant. Those that are built etc can confirm this educated guess. Also you can view your window sticker most of the time.
inProduction-outline.JPG

I've taken the dot as "we're here, but it's not done yet".

I was "In Production" from 9/2, passed my "build date" of 9/10 (with no geometric change), but was "built" 2 business days after that on 9/13.

YMMV, of course, but you're on your way (hopefully)!

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've taken the dot as "we're here, but it's not done yet".

I was "In Production" from 9/2, passed my "build date" of 9/10 (with no geometric change), but was "built" 2 business days after that on 9/13.

YMMV, of course, but you're on your way (hopefully)!
Thanks for the info kbomb49. It jives with what was said and about 10 days between my invoiced 9-12-22 date on sticker and my scheduled build dates.

Carl Racki

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was marked as "built" yesterday and "shipped" this morning with an estimated arrival date of 10/4-10/10. What is the link to track its progress from the plant to Illinois?
Sponsored