Davey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Today I picked up some logs and sticks and made a new friend at the other end of the truck spectrum.
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? PXL_20220529_185720167~3

This was my trip home across Chicagoland taking state routes averaging 40-45mph between lights in Eco mode:
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? PXL_20220529_212521782~2

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And since my knees do NOT like hard surfaces, makes it more interesting getting up.

That why I keep saying if this is any indication of old age, I refuse to get any older.
However, I've noticed that mother nature and father time have other ideas. And they haven't told me yet!! :LOL:
I'm 75 and don't have any problem getting on my knees. Course, that's why I strap on a pair of knee pads when I work on my XL or do anything around the yard. If they would just make them with springs or hydraulics to help me get up. :D

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great!! I find the getting down isn't the issue, it's getting back up. The desire is there, but forward momentum is lacking! :LOL::LOL:πŸ™
I've noticed that the older I get, the farther away the ground gets!

Islandman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Moved storage from one location to one closer which is a 35 min drive. The Maverick has been outstanding for moving with the truck bed and the back seat is a great place to store fragile items. Averaging over 45 mpg

Kylescc13

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Waiting for Maverick
Hauled groceries in it which was the big reason in swapping out my F150 for it. That's 90% of the hauling my truck ever did.
Same with me sadly sold my 2019 f150 for my maverick been waiting 9 months should hopefully be here in 18 more days says my tracker woooo finally

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well after waiting 11 months, posting over 300 memes, writing multiple letters to Ford Customer Service directors, and generally being vocal PIA about Ford's allocation system, the day finally arrived!!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the mighty MTC...I finally have my Maverick!!

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? My Maverick

Let the fun (and mods) begin!!

I want to thank everyone on the MTC who have taken the time to PM me or reply to my many postings! As a community we have all certainly have endured something that 90% of us never expected when we placed our orders, the dreaded allocation system!! Going forward we are all much more knowledgeable and can pass on that knowledge to those who feel the need to get a Maverick! I will still continue to post and read postings because just ordering a Maverick is only part of the "fun" the real joy is in owning and using Maverick!
Now I feel the need...The need for speed!! Well as much I can obtain legally following posted limits and not screwing with my hybrid's awesome mpg!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hands down the handling of the Maverick is outstanding with it loaded with 600lbs of concrete alone this bad boy drove off like it had an empty bed. Two and a half days worth of work with results.
The 2019 taco I had with anything more then 100lbs in the rear end would get slugish and the rpms always over reviving. Getting rid of that pig was the best thing I ever did.

ps still on first tank of gas from dealer.
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 1436DB93-D7EB-4ED1-B063-34459A7CE35F
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 3F7FFF2D-7BF3-4843-89F3-EEB7175528AC

My TJ fence🀣
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? EB92379B-5B05-4D87-8BF2-E31AED4B1C4B
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 931A7172-C491-4F3E-8027-27CCEBB04C97

PS those stinking redwood planks are 6.50+ so I said screw that no need to match it. So I went with the cheaper stained pine at 3.40 what a rip off.

Last edited:

Darklyter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BASE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Filled up the tank today after getting 438 miles with the 2.0 Ecoboost since the last tank fill-up...then burning the shape of my sunglasses on my face after I took them out of the sunglass holder by the map lights and just slapped them in my face.. it's HOT in that thing with the roof metal right there.. I need to figure out a good non flammable, but thermally insulating material thin enough to put up there to help keep my sunglasses cooler up there as I live in FL..

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well after waiting 11 months, posting over 300 memes, writing multiple letters to Ford Customer Service directors, and generally being vocal PIA about Ford's allocation system, the day finally arrived!!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the mighty MTC...I finally have my Maverick!!

My Maverick.jpg

Let the fun (and mods) begin!!

I want to thank everyone on the MTC who have taken the time to PM me or reply to my many postings! As a community we have all certainly have endured something that 90% of us never expected when we placed our orders, the dreaded allocation system!! Going forward we are all much more knowledgeable and can pass on that knowledge to those who feel the need to get a Maverick! I will still continue to post and read postings because just ordering a Maverick is only part of the "fun" the real joy is in owning and using Maverick!
Now I feel the need...The need for speed!! Well as much I can obtain legally following posted limits and not screwing with my hybrid's awesome mpg!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
🍻 Finally! Yes keep us posted on your experiences and mods. I keep hoping mine is just around the corner too. Maybe in September.
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
🍻 Finally! Yes keep us posted on your experiences and mods. I keep hoping mine is just around the corner too. Maybe in September.
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
You know it! I will say that driving a hybrid is taking some learning! It's soooo quite!
Sponsored