Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just want to say thank you to Chapman. Got my truck early January and the whole process was pretty slick. Best part was not having to sit for hours inside a dealership :)

Their customer service was amazing, they answered all my emails and calls and I wish they were located here as I'd get my service done with them (our local Ford dealer isn't great).

This is the future of car sales - a hassle free experience online. Only thing I had to do physcially was sign some paperwork and send it back.
Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Yar, I seen this on the Maverick Facebook Group today. This person said he got it in the mail today. Maybe you can contact your dealer and see if you can get one sent to you. I thought I would share this with you since we just went back and forth about this.

272089717_10159432433030259_5382638456603711723_n.jpg
Wish I could figure out how to get one of those, seems like dumb luck from my initial googling around.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish I could figure out how to get one of those, seems like dumb luck from my initial googling around.
I would first start by checking with the Ford dealer that you are working with on buying your vehicle from. It maybe something they can get you signed up with corporate, that`s where this coupon comes from. That would be the first place to ask. Good luck.

jennifer1162

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anytime!

We have 130 total in WBDO under the following status: Produced, Released to Body Company, Scheduled To Day, Scheduled to Week, Sent to Plant...72 are Hybrid, 58 are Gas...

This month we had 43 schedule (that's included in the 130 #)...

Yesterday we had 27 schedule...that completes the 43 for the month...12 are Hybrid, 15 are Gas...

We are now down to 272 total unscheduled orders...170 are Hybrid, 102 are Gas...

We should get Feb wholesale #'s in the next couple weeks...
Great info, thanks, @Dealerinsider

Will Feb 3 be the next date we get build date emails? Wasnā€™t sure since that Monday is the 31st.

Also, what is the secret to getting one of those Ford cashback offers? šŸ§

Thanks again. I keep hearing nothing but good things about your customersā€™ buying experiences. Looking forward to getting mine.

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Great info, thanks, @Dealerinsider

Will Feb 3 be the next date we get build date emails? Wasnā€™t sure since that Monday is the 31st.

Also, what is the secret to getting one of those Ford cashback offers? šŸ§

Thanks again. I keep hearing nothing but good things about your customersā€™ buying experiences. Looking forward to getting mine.
I would think next scheduling would be 10th, 17th, or 24th...prob a combo of 2 of those 3 weeks...

The POC offers are random...I would start a thread and just ask members how to get them...

Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I donā€™t know if this was covered in regards to Chapman Ford butā€¦. I spoke to a rep yesterday in regards to putting in a order with them at the 4% below invoice pricing. I was surprised and a bit dismayed that Chapman Ford will not give a signed purchase order with all pricing listed. Is that the experience everyone else has has with Chapman?What prevents them from removing the offfer when the Maverick finally arrives? I would like to trust them but verification in writing is common sense. Am I missing something?
I picked up my XLT hybrid today.
Tom and his crew are awesome. There werenā€™t any surprises, theyā€™re very quick to answer questions, and no pressure from finance if you decline add ons.
I was in and out in about 30minutes.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Dealerinsider do you and Ed work together? Same dealership name, just different locations? I believe I read at one point that the Philly location only had about 100 orders to your over 400.

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
@Dealerinsider do you and Ed work together? Same dealership name, just different locations? I believe I read at one point that the Philly location only had about 100 orders to your over 400.
different location, different allocationā€¦Iā€™m not sure how many he has but i know they havnt received as many allocations

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my XLT hybrid today.
Tom and his crew are awesome. There werenā€™t any surprises, theyā€™re very quick to answer questions, and no pressure from finance if you decline add ons.
I was in and out in about 30minutes.
Tom, @Dealerinsider, the only recommendation Iā€™d make is have your finance add ons known prior to pick up. The ceramic coating was about 1/2 the cost of local shops here on Long Island but I wasnā€™t able to hang around to have it applied.

Last edited:

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tom, @Dealerinsider, the only recommendation Iā€™d make is offer your finance add ons known prior to pick up. The ceramic coating was about 1/2 the cost of local shops here on Long Island but I wasnā€™t able to hang around to have it applied.
This is an excellent idea.

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Tom,

Thanks for posting your allocation numbers - I had been hoping to see those so I could get a better idea of when my order might be scheduled.

I placed an order with you guys at the end of Oct. (10/26). Do you have a rough idea of how many of your unscheduled orders were placed before then vs after?

Thanks.

jennifer1162

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tom, @Dealerinsider, the only recommendation Iā€™d make is have your finance add ons known prior to pick up. The ceramic coating was about 1/2 the cost of local shops here on Long Island but I wasnā€™t able to hang around to have it applied.
Ceramic coating? That would be great. Cost please?

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am an August 14th order. XLT Hybrid, not scheduled yet.

Dropped spray in liner early September. Think my holdup would be the bed extender - but was told not to try and drop it since it would put a restraint on the order and could possibly delay it longer.

I got one of those $750 off coupons - @Dealerinsider can I send it to your team (the code) to have it taken off, or can I only use it if I get the truck before it expires (seems unlikely)?

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid