DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long-time lurker after ordering with my local dealer, which is definitely not the biggest dealer in a 100-mile radius. From lurking around here, I've learned more than they know about Maverick ordering....the allocations piece explains a lot.

I was a bit of a late order, but now I wish I had gone with a different dealer. Is it possible to transfer my hybrid order to a bigger dealer down the road, without losing my order date?
Welcome to the hurry up and wait club! Err... I mean Maverick Truck Club!
Sponsored

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Trim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will we see a cadence like this where once a month a week seems almost dedicated to Lariats...or was this just a catch up week?

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
I bet you can get Moonshine in that area.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Long-time lurker after ordering with my local dealer, which is definitely not the biggest dealer in a 100-mile radius. From lurking around here, I've learned more than they know about Maverick ordering....the allocations piece explains a lot.

I was a bit of a late order, but now I wish I had gone with a different dealer. Is it possible to transfer my hybrid order to a bigger dealer down the road, without losing my order date?
Unfortunately no. Orders can’t be transferred to another dealership.

JamestownND!

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chev
I live in the desert about 90 minutes from Las Vegas in a small town on the Colorado river and we aren’t on the map either. Ordered my xl last August and still don’t have any idea of when my build date is so your not alone…….
It sounds like to me small dealer orders carry no weight. I ordered from a small dealer in rural North Dakota. Ordered in Sept. Lariat loaded.

Sponsored

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Promising report; if the next 2 weeks equal or exceed yesterday’s report, and stays steady…the weeks in February may contain a lot of grins.
Thanks for the continued attention.

Vrtso

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Victoria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thought you would find this data interesting, maybe just interesting to me but here it is.

We had 23 Mavericks schedule this month all were scheduled today. 19 hybrids, 4 ecoboosts.

Hybrid Orders
18 were Lariat, all had the Lariat Luxury (SIBL) with only 5 moonroof, 1 18" Wheels, and 1 Hard Rollup Cover. 14 were ordered in July, 4 in August (3rd, 5th, 14th, 18th).
1 was a Fleet XL with only the Full Size Spare Tire, order date 10/21.

Ecoboost Orders
2 were XLTs, 1 was ordered with Luxury Package (SIBL), FX4 Package, 4K Tow Package, 1 Sliding Rear Window, 1 Full Size Spare (7/13), 1 was ordered with 4K Tow Package, FX4 Package (12/29).
2 were Lariats, 1 was ordered as a 1 First Edition with 4k Tow Package (7/6), 1 was ordered with CP360 and optional SIBL (12/29).

I didn't include any DIO (Dealer Installed Options) equipment (none of those items are really delayed) but most orders didn't have any, there were only a handful that even had DIOs.

As you can see 0 with DIBL (Drop-in Bedliners). All were scheduled for week of 2/28.
I just got the news today that the truck got scheduled. It's been worth waiting for and I'm glad I decided to go with your dealership in the end. Thank you!

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like the XL Hybrids other than fleet units are finding the back of the line, any thoughts Tim?
Yup doesn't matter when you ordered your XL, anyone that spent more for a XLT or Lariat gets bumped to the front of the line.
Seems like a pretty crappy way to do business IMO.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup doesn't matter when you ordered your XL, anyone that spent more for a XLT or Lariat gets bumped to the front of the line.
Seems like a pretty crappy way to do business IMO.
Tim never said anything about that I don't believe this is true at all. The Lariat Luxury had been a constraint, so it's good they pushed some out this go around. It is not a conspiracy.

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
exactly, the Lariat and lux builds are the most "parts constrained" but somehow are being bumped up ahead of plane jane XL's....

Sponsored

mb300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nissan Rogue and 2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It sounds like to me small dealer orders carry no weight. I ordered from a small dealer in rural North Dakota. Ordered in Sept. Lariat loaded.
You are right I ordered from a small dealer in June still have heard nothing. I even had a simple basic XLT. If this keeps up Ford will be driving out small dealers, and just have large dealers to deal with. If Ford wants you to order automobiles they better change there damn policies.

DucFae

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Maverick; Moto - Scrambler UE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey fellow mountie!

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thought you would find this data interesting, maybe just interesting to me but here it is.

We had 23 Mavericks schedule this month all were scheduled today. 19 hybrids, 4 ecoboosts.

Hybrid Orders
18 were Lariat, all had the Lariat Luxury (SIBL) with only 5 moonroof, 1 18" Wheels, and 1 Hard Rollup Cover. 14 were ordered in July, 4 in August (3rd, 5th, 14th, 18th).

Ecoboost Orders
2 were XLTs, 1 was ordered with Luxury Package (SIBL), FX4 Package, 4K Tow Package, 1 Sliding Rear Window, 1 Full Size Spare (7/13), 1 was ordered with 4K Tow Package, FX4 Package (12/29).
2 were Lariats, 1 was ordered as a 1 First Edition with 4k Tow Package (7/6), 1 was ordered with CP360 and optional SIBL (12/29).

I didn't include any DIO (Dealer Installed Options) equipment (none of those items are really delayed) but most orders didn't have any, there were only a handful that even had DIOs.

As you can see 0 with DIBL (Drop-in Bedliners). All were scheduled for week of 2/28.
I got a Feb 28 scheduling date. Ordered July 4 with Lux-SIBL. Hoping my scheduled date doesn't move because my birthday is early April 🤞

Last edited:

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hybrid Orders

Ecoboost Orders

That tells me 2 things:
1). Tim should be Ford employee of the Decade
2). Ford Marketing should stay out of the bum-scoop business. I called them Thursday and they told me my SIBL is holding up my order. Obviously NOT
Thanks again Tim
Sponsored