Sponsored

Hassle free buying experience from Long McArthur!

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My cool new Mav has arrived and it exceeds expectations. I feel very lucky to get my hands on this little dude and I appreciate everyone from the design and engineering team to the workers in the factory who made this vehicle. The face of Ford on this transaction was Kyle at Long McArthur in Salina, KS and he is a great representative for the organization. Purchasing a vehicle that I have never seen from a dealer halfway across the country was perhaps a bit risky, but it worked out smooth as silk. I've bought a bunch of cars over the years and this was as good of an experience as any. There was no ADM which means the dealer sold it to me for less than market price... they didn't have to.

I haven't driven it too much so I don't have any great observations that you haven't heard before so I'll keep these pretty short...
  1. The hybrid system is smoothest I've driven. I have owned a gen II Prius, Lexus ES 300h and currently own a CRV Hybrid, so I have a bit of experience with these drive systems. It's peppy!
  2. There are no front parking sensors... I kind of rely on these and miss them.
  3. My iPhone Pro Max 13 fits with room to spare in the charge dock, even when its plugged in.
  4. I like the tonneau cover that comes with the First Edition package.
  5. I had a '21 Tacoma SR5 that I got rid of in anticipation of my Mav. Both are great vehicles but I would choose the Mav any day because it gets double the mpg.
I think it was well worth the wait.

Ford Maverick Hassle free buying experience from Long McArthur! 67131308731__2EDEFCD8-F53E-4CE2-A1FD-9BA2D76DCE86

Ford Maverick Hassle free buying experience from Long McArthur! camphoto_1251336619

Ford Maverick Hassle free buying experience from Long McArthur! camphoto_1804928587

Ford Maverick Hassle free buying experience from Long McArthur! 67165033043--D5E7F3D0-B0DC-44A8-8E86-73377F4B1B59
Sponsored

OP
OP
KimoCarew

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually picked it up in Albuquerque and will drive the rest of the way. I have a picture of the shipper above who drove it from Salina to New Mexico.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid