First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 XLT Hybrid/'21 Bronco Sport/'15 M-B Sprinter
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my Maverick all racked up today, the roof racks and Yakima JayLows (pictured in their folded state) to tote some Delta kayaks, and the 1Up to carry a multitude of bikes.
Ford Maverick Yakima JetStream + Baseline racks & 1Up Super Duty single hitch rack installed IMG_1879
Ford Maverick Yakima JetStream + Baseline racks & 1Up Super Duty single hitch rack installed IMG_1880
Ford Maverick Yakima JetStream + Baseline racks & 1Up Super Duty single hitch rack installed IMG_1881

Love that the 1Up has adjustability in how deep in the receiver it is mounted, as when it is in the shallowest setting the tailgate can drop without contacting the rack.
Ford Maverick Yakima JetStream + Baseline racks & 1Up Super Duty single hitch rack installed IMG_1876

Ford Maverick Yakima JetStream + Baseline racks & 1Up Super Duty single hitch rack installed IMG_1875

It's as if 1Up designed it around the Mav tailgate (they most certainly did not do so).
Sponsored

OP
OP
greenlaker

greenlaker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And a FITS-mount trash bin arrived this week. Pretty slick.
Ford Maverick Yakima JetStream + Baseline racks & 1Up Super Duty single hitch rack installed IMG_1885

Amazon is my retailer of last resort, but where else would one fine such quality, uh, ISSYAUTO products?

Of course it is now currently unavailable, but maybe it'll come back at some point.

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That 1up fits nicely. Might need to check them out when I want something more than just tossing my bike in the bed.

I was looking at that trashcan and the Mabett one with the cup holders.
How do you think that one will hold up to opening and closing?

OP
OP
greenlaker

greenlaker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The trash can should be fine - magnetic closures, so no real wear items. Plus it's not something I use very often. Bet it lasts as long as I have the truck.
Sponsored