Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Scion XB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yakima Roof Rack - baseline towers - clips question
I have baseline towers, looking for Baseline clips 180. These seem to be the correct ones, however they are mostly out of stock. I chatted with Yakima support and they gave me an equivalent part # of 06192 thru etrailer.com . Etrailer also has part 06180 which is what they sell if you but the whole Yakima package from them.

Has Anyone used the 06192 clips from etrailer? I am getting mixed feedback from etrailer as to what to order.
Sponsored

Red Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi CCARY, i got just the Yakima base clip kit Y06180 from eTrailer and they worked perfectly. I can't confirm the other kit will work. the fit kit i received had clip #180 and pad #5. Nice that this kit works for both front and back bars, just slightly different spread between towers.
You might look up the other fit kit number on the Yakima site for the instructions and see if the Maverick is in the vehicle list.

Red Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
sorry the clip is #85 and pad #5 for the Maverick. The kit Y06180 was $71.95 for the pair. The only place that I could find them was eTrailer.
Below is a link to the install instructions (I think).

1 (yakima.com)

OP
OP

CCARY

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Scion XB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yakima Roof Rack - baseline towers - clips question
I have baseline towers, looking for Baseline clips 180. These seem to be the correct ones, however they are mostly out of stock. I chatted with Yakima support and they gave me an equivalent part # of 06192 thru etrailer.com . Etrailer also has part 06180 which is what they sell if you but the whole Yakima package from them.

Has Anyone used the 06192 clips from etrailer? I am getting mixed feedback from etrailer as to what to order.
I was able to confirm I need the 180 baseclips. Anybody a
sorry the clip is #85 and pad #5 for the Maverick. The kit Y06180 was $71.95 for the pair. The only place that I could find them was eTrailer.
Below is a link to the install instructions (I think).

1 (yakima.com)
Thanks for the feedback. I think Yakima just gave me the incorrect part#, but I will check the yakima site to see what those clips fit, good suggestion.

Sponsored

SLJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Put the rack on using the Yakima clips from etrailer today. No problems. They are Yak 180 clips.
Ford Maverick Yakima Roof Rack - baseline towers -  clips question  06192 roof rack 04

OP
OP

CCARY

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Scion XB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Put the rack on using the Yakima clips from etrailer today. No problems. They are Yak 180 clips.
roof rack 04.jpg
Looks good. I need to wait for the 180 clips to come back in stock, they seem to be out everywhere.
Sponsored