First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Kia Rio Cinco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The XL has a nice interior while the XLT has white on seats,dash and door panels.Come on guys white is glaring, should have been a grey ,silver or black. And don't forget the red on the console(what is up with that))).I wish I could order a XLT with the XL interior. Problbly just have to spray paint the door panels,dash and red part on console a nice black or grey. YUCK!
Sponsored

motoretro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
I've seen the dash on the XL in pics although not the seats and door panels, do you have pis of these by chance?

Last edited:

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The XL has a nice interior while the XLT has white on seats,dash and door panels.Come on guys white is glaring, should have been a grey ,silver or black. And don't forget the red on the console(what is up with that))).I wish I could order a XLT with the XL interior. Problbly just have to spray paint the door panels,dash and red part on console a nice black or grey. YUCK!
I don't think it's white, I think it's silver-gray. Unfortunately internet photos can be waaaay off. Personally like the brighter interior, but I know there are a lot of black fans out there. Maybe Wet Okele will do seat covers.

ThisWas

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid, 2021 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
If the Navy Pier in the Maverick is the same as in the big Bronco that is actually a gray trim. It looks really good in the Bronco. The computer colors really suck at showing the colors as they really are. What looks black in the B/P photo is really a dark navy blue. I saw the combo at a Bronco showing at a local Ford dealer back in May.

tmarrokf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang
I agree...I'd like to get an XLT, but I really dislike the interior...the XL looks like shades of black, dark grey, and navy...though I'm really not that hip on the navy, but it seems not to be as prevalent since the seats look black. One weird thing is the panel over the door handle...it's got these weird angles that make it look like a wrinkled piece of paper...not sure what Ford was thinking there.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree...I'd like to get an XLT, but I really dislike the interior...the XL looks like shades of black, dark grey, and navy...though I'm really not that hip on the navy, but it seems not to be as prevalent since the seats look black. One weird thing is the panel over the door handle...it's got these weird angles that make it look like a wrinkled piece of paper...not sure what Ford was thinking there.
Just guessing here but it might be sound control for the interior, it looks just like the ceilings in concert halls.

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
My first thought was scotchgaurd the seats ASAP because of the light color accent, but I think it looks great. The orange touch points give it a modern look.
Sponsored