First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A/X/D Plan doesn't appear on the sticker, and the pricing is adjusted when the dealer inputs the appropriate code into their system at time of sale. The system based on the code input then automatically adjusts the pricing to Ford's A/X/D pricing.

Yes, it DOES show on the window sticker if ordered by the dealer as X-Plan and so noted to Ford at the time of order.
My 2023:
Ford Maverick X-plan not listed on window sticker 1704741637791

My 2024:
Ford Maverick X-plan not listed on window sticker 1704741575323
Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was D-Plan (same pricing as A-Plan) and shows /O/T 1 in that area). That area is actually the shipping information from when it leaves the plan. You're truck apparently left by CONVOY as opposed to RAIL.

I don't believe the signed order sheets even show A/D/X Plan Pricing, they also show MSRP.
By default, the Preview Order report that most of us receive when placing an order, shows only MSRP. The dealer has the option via checkboxes to display invoice pricing as well as AXZD-Plan pricing. That provides a break down next to each itemized option for the invoice cost, and lists invoice pricing at the bottom, as well as A/Z, X, and D-Plan pricing. This is just for display purposes, it does not affect the actual order. However, this is a helpful record in case of price increases - the dealer can honor the original Plan pricing upfront instead of waiting for price protection from Ford.

The dealer invoice, generated when the vehicle is invoiced by the factory and often when the window sticker is generated, will provide the dealer with A/Z, X, and D-Plan pricing. Any price increases between order and invoice dates will be included in this.

The dealer also has the option when ordering to specify that the ordering customer is a Plan participant, and thus the window sticker will show the plan code in the Item # field. This is not required in order for the dealer to sell under Plan (stock orders bought off the lot are eligible, after all). It may, however, encourage the dealer to keep up their end of the bargain. However, not all dealers may realize this is an option when ordering.

Window stickers always display MSRP, that never changes even when the order is flagged for a Plan participant.

TLDR; it isn't a huge deal that the window sticker does not show an "X" in the Item # field. The dealer will find X-Plan pricing on the invoice. Any relevant price protection may end up provided as a check from the dealer to you. The bigger concern is the dealer backing out of accepting X-Plan, but if they put that in writing, hopefully they honor their word.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
... The bigger concern is the dealer backing out of accepting X-Plan, but if they put that in writing, hopefully they honor their word.
Thanks, @jsus . That was always my contention...that if the dealer specifically told Ford the order was for an X-Plan program sale, I felt just a bit more secure.

Since the first one worked fine with this dealer (and a $1000 deposit), I felt good that they ordered the 2024 the same way...but didn't ask me for a deposit at all, since "I was now an established customer."

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Plenty of examples of window stickers showing "O/T X". Not sure why some do and some don't, the only thing I can think is that dealers somehow have more flexibility by entering the order as "retail" and then granting the x-plan price at time of sale.
Granting X-plan on a vehicle order as normal retail is not a problem at all. The invoice will have plan pricing indicated.

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered my 24 lariat july 19 got it for x plan. Was given a/z d and x plan pricing on my order. It won’t show up as that on window sticker though.
What was the X-plan price for a 24 Lariat and was it a Hybrid? I have X-plan on mine, but haven't been able to find the price for one anywhere. Thank you.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Petorius

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT (build date 1/8/24)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the input everyone, I feel reasonably assured that this will work out as intended.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What was the X-plan price for a 24 Lariat and was it a Hybrid? I have X-plan on mine, but haven't been able to find the price for one anywhere. Thank you.
My Lariat Hybrid has a standard color and has BAP as the only add. My X-Plan price is $36805.99.

If you take off the invoiced BAP ($1530), you can see it will be close to $35, 275. Maybe a couple bucks different due to the math of removing the BAP from the 0.4% discount.
Ford Maverick X-plan not listed on window sticker 1704758058810

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Go to: https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

Enter a partner code to log in (Mustang Club of America is MC405). Acknowledge the membership requirements as applicable (you don't need it to proceed).
  1. Shop Ford
  2. Vehicles & Pricing
  3. Maverick
  4. Build & Price
That should get you to the Build & Price tool showing current X-Plan pricing. If you ordered before any price increases, your total may be lower.

Base 2024 Lariat Hybrid

MSRP
Ford Maverick X-plan not listed on window sticker 1704758350935

X-Plan
Ford Maverick X-plan not listed on window sticker 1704758266183

Taxman100

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

A.Bursell

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It sounds like your dealer just isn't that familiar with X-plan pricing, as the pricing was available when the order banks opened in July. But, as said already, they can choose to honor it (or not) regardless of how it was ordered. It sounds like you have a good one though.

Oh, and my window sticker does show X on it.

Sponsored

DarrenDizz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
mine was the exact price I was quoted in September '23 when I ordered it. They gave me a print out I signed and literally same price on Window Sticker. No extra add-on's or any surprises when I took delivery. Took delivery 1/5/24 🤘

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't realize that plan pricing was indicated on the window sticker. Neato

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Go to: https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

Enter a partner code to log in (Mustang Club of America is MC405). Acknowledge the membership requirements as applicable (you don't need it to proceed).
  1. Shop Ford
  2. Vehicles & Pricing
  3. Maverick
  4. Build & Price
That should get you to the Build & Price tool showing current X-Plan pricing. If you ordered before any price increases, your total may be lower.

Base 2024 Lariat Hybrid

MSRP
1704758350935.png

X-Plan
1704758266183.png
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for!

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine as an A-plan in Sept '22. Window sticker shows O/T A.
Price on the sticker was full MSRP. Discount was on DORA/Order Preview.
There was some arguing over the price lock from the order vs the increase that came, but eventually, they honored the original pricing.

Ford Maverick X-plan not listed on window sticker Screenshot 2024-01-09 115012
Sponsored