First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that I have a Window Sticker and have spent time learning how to decode some of it, I am puzzled with the "Item #" section.

It shows my region 56 (Denver), then my 4 digit order number, and then "O/T" (order type) and "X". Instead of 1 (retail) or 2 (dealer stock), it says "X". I am assuming that refers to the dealer having submitted the order as an X-Plan order, but I wonder why they differentiate and if it means anything in the production. If that is what it stands for, I think that is a good sign and I won't run into "issues" when I get into the Finance office.
Sponsored

cj99x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM Power Wagon, 2022 Maverick XLT AWD RHCP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now that I have a Window Sticker and have spent time learning how to decode some of it, I am puzzled with the "Item #" section.

It shows my region 56 (Denver), then my 4 digit order number, and then "O/T" (order type) and "X". Instead of 1 (retail) or 2 (dealer stock), it says "X". I am assuming that refers to the dealer having submitted the order as an X-Plan order, but I wonder why they differentiate and if it means anything in the production. If that is what it stands for, I think that is a good sign and I won't run into "issues" when I get into the Finance office.
Might find this interesting

https://electricvehicleforums.com/f...ord-dealer-discusses-orders-allocation-19747/

OP
OP
BradnChristine

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine