Sponsored

Search results

  1. Lucas Hybrid Fuel Treatment

    Ford rebrands :B&G fuel treatment.... $$$ https://www.bgprod.com/catalog/gasoline-fuel-system/bg-platinum-44k-fuel-system-cleaner/
  2. Can I order this part and stick it in myself?

    Guy is trying to help you zBernie
  3. 12v solar charger where to plug into?

    Nice job...... It is certainly messed up we go thru these action to 'cure' something that Ford should have addressed years ago.....
  4. Ford pass app no longer updating truck fuel / location / mileage

    It appears it's only affecting the Maverick... Escape & Bronco are fine.... 😂
  5. Bed Divider with Molle Panel (High Version)

    Truthfully, I don't need it..... What's it worth to you? 🤔
  6. Bed Divider with Molle Panel (High Version)

    I have the Ford provided & it's a pain, Sits in my garage
  7. Quality per J. D. Power

    Ford was named the top mainstream car brand in the 2026 J.D. Power U.S. Initial Quality Study (IQS) due to an aggressive, multi-year turnaround effort that yielded the largest year-over-year quality improvement among all mass-market automakers. The study, which measures problems experienced by...
  8. Does Gas Station Brand Actually Change MPG? 🤔⛽️

    Costco gas is Top Tier rated
  9. Longest hybrid oil change interval?!?

    No I did not.., I'm referring to one that had their actual oil changed at this intervals, wise ass...😂
  10. Longest hybrid oil change interval?!?

    I certainly wouldn't want to purchase a vehicle with 10K+ oil change intervals no matter what Blackstones reports say. Curious if anyone cross-checked Blackstone with Lake Speeds company. Just curious.... https://www.speediagnostix.com/ Edit.... There is a bunch of info out tgere...
  11. Longest hybrid oil change interval?!?

    Be interested to see if there I s any sludge inside the engines of the excessive miles between oil changes....
  12. What is a normal engine smell?

    I would suggest you go to a mechanic, ETC.....
  13. Longest hybrid oil change interval?!?

    Why in the world would you think that? About 38 MPG in Winter & 42ish in the Summer
  14. Longest hybrid oil change interval?!?

    I've been doing alot of short trips.... OLM has me change <5K.
  15. Trailer Light Module Recall

    My dealer called me & scheduled update on 4/15 to be done by the Mobile Tech.... 24 Lariat




Top