2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have a 22 order scheduled to be built at the end of the month and I have another 22 that I converted to a 23. I plan to use X-plan on the 22 order, but won't be using it on the 23. My plan is to drive the 22 until the 23 is built and then trade/sell it.

My question is with the X-Plan, it says you have to own the vehicle for at least six months before selling. If the 23 comes in (doubt it) within that six months, what is the penalty from Ford if I sell it? Is there something on the title that won't allow me to sell it or is there a fine or will it just stop me from being able to use X-Plan in the future?
Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
See Da Rules...

Ford Maverick X-Plan Question 1664980357223

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

What if a Customer Ignores the Conditions?

The purchase, lease and disposal of vehicles under the New Vehicle Purchase Program are monitored regularly for abuse through a computerized system. Customers who do not comply with the requirements noted above will be contacted and asked to explain the circumstances involved.
The privilege to participate may be withdrawn or suspended if Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company determine that the employee or retiree has violated the provisions of the New Vehicle Purchase Program or Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company policy. The employee, retiree or surviving spouse may be required to reimburse the Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company for the full amount of the dealer commission paid.
Financing, Insurance, Titles and Taxes

• Purchase/lease financing may be obtained at the customer's discretion from any source. To learn more about financial services offered through Ford Motor Credit Company, go to www.fordcredit.com or www.lincolnafs.com. .
  • Each vehicle purchased or leased will be covered by the same warranty and policy as those offered to retail customers.
  • The customer is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, license and title fees.
· New Vehicle Purchase Program customers are required to provide their own liability and collision insurance for both purchases and leases. For leases, there are specified coverage minimums. Lessees should request information about these amounts from the dealer prior to obtaining insurance and signing the final lease papers.

• Titling eligibility is as follows:
    • Vehicles must be retained in the customer's possession and registered as provided above for at least six months from the date of purchase or lease.
    • Individuals:
      • Vehicles must be registered or titled to the Partner Recognition X-Plan eligible individual.
      • Non-eligible members may appear as co-signers or co-makers of the loan or other financing agreement, and may also appear on the Vehicle Title or Registration. However, the primary user of the vehicle must be the X-Plan eligible member.
      • Vehicles leased under the Red Carpet Lease will be titled in the name of Ford Credit or as directed by Ford Credit or Lincoln AFS as directed by Lincoln Automotive Financial Services, but must conform to the above registration requirements.
      • Vehicles also may be registered in the name of a customer's trust provided that the
        customer's name is included in the name of the trust, i.e. "John Smith Trust.”
  • Commercial:
    • X-Plan vehicles may be registered or titled in the name of a business (excluding
      automotive dealerships and their leasing companies). X-Plan vehicles may be
      purchased or leased for commercial use.

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
I have a 22 order scheduled to be built at the end of the month and I have another 22 that I converted to a 23. I plan to use X-plan on the 22 order, but won't be using it on the 23. My plan is to drive the 22 until the 23 is built and then trade/sell it.

My question is with the X-Plan, it says you have to own the vehicle for at least six months before selling. If the 23 comes in (doubt it) within that six months, what is the penalty from Ford if I sell it? Is there something on the title that won't allow me to sell it or is there a fine or will it just stop me from being able to use X-Plan in the future?
Nothing connected to title. Only the plan sponsor can get held accountable

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid