First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2017 Escape SE, 1929 Model A Coupe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Car Windshield Sun Shade for Ford Maverick 2022 Truck Car Foldable UV Ray Reflector Auto Front Window&Full-Window Glass Sun Shade (Front Glass sunshade-1pc) https://a.co/d/gSRkddR
Sponsored

CZaugg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Venza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone found one that is exact fit for the Mav's yet? I did a quick search on Amazon thinking one would come right up and got nothing instead.
Weathertech.com - Part Number: TS1402. I haven't ordered mine yet, pending receipt of my vehicle. I got the sunshade for my Silverado and found it to be the best sunshade I have ever owned. There are two sides, silver reflective to keep your vehicle cool in hot weather and the other side is black for warming up your vehicle during cold weather. I paid extra for the storage bag. The storage bag is not necessary because there is a strap with velcro that holds it together after rolling it up. I only bought the windshield sunshade but there are side window shades available also. Perfect fit for the windows. I highly recommend WeatherTech. Go to their web site and read all about it.

FunctionSpec

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick HYBRID XLT LuxPkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another vote for YelloPro Sun Shade. Got the windshield and the two front window shades. A bit bulky having all 3 sunshades stored in the rear seat area when not in use but it saved my butt during the summer when temperatures reached over 100+ degrees in SoCal.

Fitzovich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone found one that is exact fit for the Mav's yet? I did a quick search on Amazon thinking one would come right up and got nothing instead.
I went with the Ford Accessory and used my points for it. Essentially got it for free.

Sponsored

CessPilot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F250 SuperDut
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Weathertech.com - Part Number: TS1402. I haven't ordered mine yet, pending receipt of my vehicle. I got the sunshade for my Silverado and found it to be the best sunshade I have ever owned. There are two sides, silver reflective to keep your vehicle cool in hot weather and the other side is black for warming up your vehicle during cold weather. I paid extra for the storage bag. The storage bag is not necessary because there is a strap with velcro that holds it together after rolling it up. I only bought the windshield sunshade but there are side window shades available also. Perfect fit for the windows. I highly recommend WeatherTech. Go to their web site and read all about it.
I bought the WeatherTech sunshade and it fits well and is heavy duty. Haven't used it too much yet, but will when summer hits in New Mexico.

Crazyal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE, Lariat, Lux, 4K, 2022 Ford Edge ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Go to the Ford Accessories website (https://accessories.ford.com/products/uvs100-custom-sunscreen). This is a custom fit for the Maverick. Expensive at $79.00 but much more well constructed that all the others. Hope this helps!
The Ford sun shade for the Maverick is the best sun shade I have ever used. My son just got his 23 Maverick and we will get another Ford Maverick sun shade. Will also use ford points thru the dealer.
100% agree

Kevin H.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I get a WeatherTech sunshade for every new vehicle. Perfect fit.

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought a bunch of different umbrella style ones, the windshield is such a tight fit it's hard to get something that looks nice, packs tight, and deploys/stores quickly and easily.

So I went to this one, "specifically" designed to fit the Mav windshield. It's actually pretty nice, some twisting to get behind the rearview, and there's little flaps just passed the wireframe that you can kinda tuck into the corners to block just about 98% of the incoming light. I also have a 3-cam dashcam, the flap that reaches around the rearview just tucks back and I lose no camera coverage. smallest complaint is it's just a bit cumbersome once you get it out of the dash but a double twist and it collapses. biggest complaint is its wrinkly from the outside and i'd prefer the look of the oem but that one is stupid expensive and doesn't even fully cover anything.

Smile* link to the thing *thanks BradGroux for the reminder
I just ordered the upgraded "Thicker 5-layer" Kust version for $38.66

It is damn hot here in Texas. When I park in the sun for lunch (no shade available) I have had the Maverick report outside temperature of 112 degrees upon start-up and 105 degrees at the inside footwell (digital voltage/temperature display) with the thin sunscreen I currently have.

When this KUST Windshield Shade arrives I will do a report on it.

KUST Windshield Shade Custom Fit for Ford Maverick 2022 2023 2024 Sun Shade Front Windshield Sun Visor Foldable Thicker 5-Layer Block Heat and Sun UV Rays

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CB858V99

• 怐Innovative Design怑KUST designsed beatuiful texture with premium material,the Upgraded sun protector is a clever idea to make your car look more textured.It is stronger to stay in place and insulate well.

• 怐5-Layer Thicker Quality Shade怑Made of thicker and resistent reflective material,KUST Windshield Screen is thick enough to block 99.99% light and sun on a sunny summer day.Heavy duty and sturdy fabric , easily stays up in your windshield without crumbling.

• 怐More Durable & Keep Car Cooler怑Did your sunshield lose it's shape in the heat and the steering wheel would get extremely hot?Our windshield sun cover is thick and sturdy instead of thin and bendable, so it will last much longer. Keeps the car so much cooler, protecting your interior.

• 怐Perfect Size怑This KUST windshield shade cover Compatible With Ford Maverick 2022 2023 2024. Really works perfectly and fits the whole windshield frame to keep the sun out. (Please NOTE Silver side is OUTWARD, Black side is INWARD!)

• 怐Super Easy To Use怑Very well constructed and Really easy to put on and take off. Doesnā€™t leave any marks like suction cups.Super easy to fold and stuff into the bag that came with.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

MaverRick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MachE 4EX 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought one of those umbrella sunshades for my Wifeā€˜s car. Just for grins I tried it out in the Maverick this morning. Not bad, but I think I will stay with my Walmart shade that stores between the seats. I like the way the umbrella shade stores easily into the door pockets.

Ford Maverick Windshield Sun Shade? IMG_1185