I have the Rough Country Hard Roll Up cover and really like it so far. It took a few try’s to get the latch adjusted but it works well now.
Also, I don’t know if I just didn’t put the bulkhead seal in correctly or not. I had a leak at the front when I went thru a car wash. I just pulled the...
Because I wanted real leather, not that fake stuff in the Lariat and I like the XLT wheels better.
Lux package, added window tinting and Katzkin interior got me the truck I wanted.
Katzkin leather in my XLT W/Lux package.
Atlantic blue, Lunar grey with Atlantic blue stitching.
What I would have gotten when I ordered my Mav if it had been an option.
The Atlantic Blue is actually a better match to the other interior pieces than the factory cloth seats.
I chose the blue...
Car Windshield Sun Shade for Ford Maverick 2022 Truck Car Foldable UV Ray Reflector Auto Front Window&Full-Window Glass Sun Shade (Front Glass sunshade-1pc) https://a.co/d/gSRkddR
I had similar issues with mine. After about a week of this I disconnected the positive battery terminal, waited 5 minutes, reconnected it and have had no problems since.
I positioned the phone where I wanted it and while I had the sides off the console and before I stuck the adhesive down, I found the best location for the charger.
if you notice I positioned the phone all the way down and to the left to make it easier to get the phone in the right spot each...
My Ecoboost started doing that a month or so ago. I did a “hard reboot” by unhooking the positive battery cable from the battery, waiting 5-10 minutes, and reconnected. Haven’t gotten another warning since.