2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I read somewhere that when all the options are available you ordered it with then they will notify you with a VIN number which means they will start building it. Apparently it is not simple to get them...
Again there are many threads on this, you can tell the ones with the correct info, they have many pages.

This is how it works

When you order your Maverick and the dealer places your email into the system, you should get a confirmation email that day. The issue is many dealers DON'T DO THIS, they use their own email addresses. This confirmation email just says that Ford has received your order, that is it.

NEXT

When your Maverick goes into production ( this means the factory has taken your Maverick and placed it into their system and it's in the queue to be built) this is when you will get another email with your VIN and a link to your window sticker. At this point, you can track your Maverick via the tracker.

When you get the email from Ford saying your Maverick is going into production, it will take about a week or so for it to be built.

You will get another email when its shipped.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Dewalt1023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Again there are many threads on this, you can tell the ones with the correct info, they have many pages.

This is how it works

When you order your Maverick and the dealer places your email into the system, you should get a confirmation email that day. The issue is many dealers DON'T DO THIS, they use their own email addresses. This confirmation email just says that Ford has received your order, that is it.

NEXT

When your Maverick goes into production ( this means the factory has taken your Maverick and placed it into their system and it's in the queue to be built) this is when you will get another email with your VIN and a link to your window sticker. At this point, you can track your Maverick via the tracker.

When you get the email from Ford saying your Maverick is going into production, it will take about a week or so for it to be built.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for this information, definitely helped me out. Are you able to make changes to your order before it’s built?

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you for this information, definitely helped me out. Are you able to make changes to your order before it’s built?
Once your priority code goes to 2, yes you can, but after that no you can't.

MJRI

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
MJRI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavrick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How long do you think till I get my Hybrid Maverick? Ordered thru dealership on November 5th and still waiting on build date email? Just wondering how long it’s taking everyone else for the steps! Thanks for your input
I ordered August 19 and still waiting on build date,

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Figure on 6 months. If it comes in before that you will be pleasantly surprised.

Sponsored

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How long do you think till I get my Hybrid Maverick? Ordered thru dealership on November 5th and still waiting on build date email? Just wondering how long it’s taking everyone else for the steps! Thanks for your input
You really should have read a few of the post's that are on this site before asking that question. I waited 4 months. Some people who ordered before me have received nothing I ordered 7/6. Mine is A Lariat EB. So you have some time.

Bill R

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MKZ
Don't hold your breath I ordered mine August 21st and have not been

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah hopefully. I sold my mustang yesterday which I’m gonna invest the money and hopefully get a pretty decent gain before I need to pull it out as a down payment. Haha sucks I’m driving the wifes minivan till the truck arrives
mini van .. ooof ;)

BlindMello

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Taurus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order was placed in June. No updates yet.

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
You’ll be lucky to get it by the 4th of July!
Taking bets on the November Hybrid orders, me included....

What comes first?
A. The Masters ⛳
B. The Maverick 🚚

Given that Christmas celebration in Mexico is much longer, wonder how that will affect production? Since those workers are paid barely 25% of their US counterparts. I for one hope they get the holiday break with family. Although they'll probably rotate shifts this year due to demand...

Sponsored

WheresmyMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz E Class
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered in November and my expectation is mid-May. Keep in mind that production didn't even start until mid-August, so all of the June orders out there were waiting for 2 months while nothing was happening. We won't be waiting as long as them, but it will probably still be about 6 months.

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No one knows. Not even Ford. Sorry. 😐

millertyme15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Chrysler 200, Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Taking bets on the November Hybrid orders, me included....

What comes first?
A. The Masters ⛳
B. The Maverick 🚚

Given that Christmas celebration in Mexico is much longer, wonder how that will affect production? Since those workers are paid barely 25% of their US counterparts. I for one hope they get the holiday break with family. Although they'll probably rotate shifts this year due to demand...
C. The Open Championship (British Open). I will take C. Or maybe D. World Series 2022.

Hot pepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is how it works

NEXT

Hope this helps.
Thanks! When I ordered it the dealer's salesman sent me a confirmation email. He also said that Ford accepted my order. So now, as you stated above, I'll wait for the VIN number, which I surmise could be 6 months from now. That's OK with me, I can wait.
Sponsored