First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
GM is best poised for a compact Electric pickup, and count on it being a regular cab. EV's are not held to the same EPA standards as ICE vehicles. They can and will build with a shorter WB if it gets the green light.
well the chevy bolt cost GM 9 grand a car. Not so sure about a EV that is below 40K from chevy. GM CEO said they cant make money on a 30K EV. Ford has mach-E sitting in dealer lots by huge amounts.
Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see a bunch of you tube videos of other make's small pickups coming out that will "crush" the Maverick or whatever adjectives they use but mostly show a Maverick with some other front photoshopped on it. Only real ones I've seen is the little Dodge truck. Where is the competition? Looks to me like the Maverick will be getting a facelift before any of the others even show up.
Over the rainbow on unicorn that can fly called that’s Stout Rampage Montana ! 🤣

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
GM is best poised for a compact Electric pickup, and count on it being a regular cab. EV's are not held to the same EPA standards as ICE vehicles. They can and will build with a shorter WB if it gets the green light.
GM going have hard time getting people buy thier over priced evs . They want 55k up for basic blazers ev . Plus their google subscription you have to get if you want car play

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

GM going have hard time getting people buy thier over priced evs . They want 55k up for basic blazers ev . Plus their google subscription you have to get if you want car play
Both Bolt Models start under $30K. If they can build a Mini EV truck under $30K, they will sell like crazy. I agree Blazer EV's and Mach E's are bit too expensive to be popular.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Both Bolt Models start under $30K. If they can build a Mini EV truck under $30K, they will sell like crazy. I agree Blazer EV's and Mach E's are bit too expensive to be popular.
The bolt is getting redesign and won’t be under 30k anymore .

Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Everything goes up.
Yea agian with required google service to have CarPlay that’s going turn away lot people . CarPlay gets you ev charging stations directions . Ford was smart and let customer choose what kind of CarPlay they want

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I see a bunch of you tube videos of other make's small pickups coming out that will "crush" the Maverick or whatever adjectives they use but mostly show a Maverick with some other front photoshopped on it.
Welcome to the world of fake made up BS on YouTube to get you to click on their videos!
Sponsored