Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla, 2006 Solara, 2017 NC750X DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Evans GA ordered from FairWay Ford. I was told expect 6-8 weeks (salesman and GM told me that's a guess on their part). Did not pay over MSRP thankfully!
Best thing about buying a Mav in Evans is being able to drive over to Recteq and picking up a grill before heading home.
Sponsored

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In Atlanta area - Ordered July 29, confirmation from Ford within the hour...been scheduled since Aug 30, Build status has been bumped up an extra few weeks 3 times. Dealer says do not expect until first of year at the earliest, but probably Feb/March time frame.
I saw an Area 51 Maverick at the Jim Ellis Ford Dealership in Sandy Springs at 4:00 pm today. It is their demo truck but is for sale. I was more than impressed but not a big fan of Area 51 color. It is an LXT fully loaded, off-road tires, AWD, sunroof, local bed liner, every option for a 2.0 Turbo. Every option I would consider except no Lariot's leatherette and electric seats. I'm 195 lbs, 6' tall and plenty of room for me in front and rear seats. As others have said, very comfortable fabric. The only thing I did not care for is the driver sitting position...saw no way to adjust the "manual" seats upward/higher...as a result my field of view was looking right over the top of the hood. If not adjustable in height I'd probably have to sit on a pillow.

Atlanta area people can probably see for next few days.
Price including tinted windows ($400), bedline for ($1,000), mudflaps ($250), some of the dealer installed xtras were a little gouging up the price..all extras were at least double MSRP for accessories...total before shipping, dealer fees and state taxes was $32,800.

Bottom line is I was more than impressed, and will continue to investigate raising driver seat height.

Last edited:

A_Poythress

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier Midnight SV
Best thing about buying a Mav in Evans is being able to drive over to Recteq and picking up a grill before heading home.
Hopefully I can pick up number 3 with the new Maverick 😂

OP
OP
Exhibus

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla, 2006 Solara, 2017 NC750X DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully I can pick up number 3 with the new Maverick 😂
I would be so broke if I lived near there. I need to look up power requirements on my Bullseye to see if I can run it with the inverter in the Mav's bed.

Sponsored

A_Poythress

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier Midnight SV
I would be so broke if I lived near there. I need to look up power requirements on my Bullseye to see if I can run it with the inverter in the Mav's bed.
Recteq recommends 600W minimum but if I am not mistaken they don’t even pull half that for the bullseye. They were designed to run off of a car inverter. Calling support may be able to let you know.

Deon5678

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Atlanta here. Ordered from Lithia Springs Ford on Oct. 7th and received confirmation email the same day. No deposit, but I haven’t heard anything.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rome, GA dealer has a base white FWD XL EB. I suspect it might be a fleet truck, though. It has a window sticker but it also has rear parking sensors. I didn't think that was available on the XL. It's listed as a $150 option on the window sticker.

jcnnjc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST , Alto Blue Maverick awd fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Newnan here, ordered from Fitzpatrick Ford, the day I ordered they had an Area 51 xlt in the dealership
they would not let me drive it but they let me sit in it and poke around for as long as I wanted.
‘hoping to get my Alto blue xlt AWD FX4 early next year.

Ford Maverick Where's My Georgia Fam? 185C30D2-5B74-4F78-A15E-D3EAE855C5C3

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered a Velocity Blue XL hybrid from Lithia Springs Ford. They said they will accept X Plan on an ordered unit. If you don't want to use X Plan, joining the Georgia Farm Bureau for 35.00 will give you 500.00 off the price of your Maverick.

Sponsored

THHN12

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 and 2020 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have an XLT AWD with build date of 29 Nov. Have a XLT Hybrid with only the original Ford confirmation email. Both from Gwinnett Place Ford (Atlanta metro). No deposit.

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Newnan here, ordered from Fitzpatrick Ford, the day I ordered they had an Area 51 xlt in the dealership
they would not let me drive it but they let me sit in it and poke around for as long as I wanted.

185C30D2-5B74-4F78-A15E-D3EAE855C5C3.jpeg
I just put my order in at that dealership. Jerry and Richard were really nice.

Scrambled

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Marietta here. I ordered an Alto Blue AWD from Wade Ford 6 weeks ago. Haven't heard a peep. So I went to Birmingham this weekend and bought and Alto Blue AWD FX4 4kTow just like I ordered from Iron City Ford.

Couldn't be happier. Drives like a dream.

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm down south of all of you in Warner Robins.

One Lariat AWD FE on the lot here for 37k, been on the lot for 2+ weeks now.

A couple Rangers and F150s for sale and a bunch of cop Explorers on the lot.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

185C30D2-5B74-4F78-A15E-D3EAE855C5C3.jpeg
I live in Newnan/Senoia. I wish I had used Mike Fitzpatrick but went elsewhere due to that dealership looking so empty I was afraid they might go out of business. They look more busy now. I really want to see one in person while I can still modify my order.
Sponsored