Sponsored

JC Lewis Ford in Savannah, Georgia

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Hi! Is anyone working with JC Lewis Ford in Savannah, Georgia? I'd love to compare notes. I learned that several Mavericks have been delivered now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
So far they have been horrible for me and I'm a august order still waiting for my Maverick the only ones I was told about were fleet models that came in to jc lewis ford
Hi Adam!
I am also an August order, but there's been no movement. How are you communicating with the dealership? I have been texting with a salesperson who is responsive. However, I have nothing official -- no order number, etc., so I'm just waiting to hear good news one day. How did you find out about "fleet models" at JC Lewis? Did you get to see one in person? Do you know anyone in the Savannah area who has been scheduled or received a truck?
Thanks,
Sarah

Linuxmav

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic
My salesman said about the fleet models and yes I have no order number or anything from them I suggest you to get in touch with Mr Welch apparently he deals with orders.

Sponsored

Linuxmav

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic
Update: I ended up calling Ford customer service to get my order information and to put in a complaint that jc Lewis didn't want to give me any order number. Customer service said that jc Lewis may not have many allocations is why we are not getting our vehicles and she said I should be getting a vin number within a month but I'm not holding my breath on it. I'm just wishing the order process was a bit more transparent. If I knew now what I knew then I would have ordered it from Woody Folsom Ford instead of jc Lewis.

OP
OP
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Update: I ended up calling Ford customer service to get my order information and to put in a complaint that jc Lewis didn't want to give me any order number. Customer service said that jc Lewis may not have many allocations is why we are not getting our vehicles and she said I should be getting a vin number within a month but I'm not holding my breath on it. I'm just wishing the order process was a bit more transparent. If I knew now what I knew then I would have ordered it from Woody Folsom Ford instead of jc Lewis.
Oh! Did you get an order number through Ford Customer Service? If so I will also call!

Sponsored

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
I bought from Walterboro, they were great and gave me all the info I wanted. About an hour north of Savannah on I95. They also sell everything at invoice and no dealer fees or closing costs.

I ordered a hybrid in Oct, so obviously I dont have it yet. So we'll see how the final part goes

Funny thing is I accidentally ordered from JC Lewis when doing the online order since it was closest to my zip. Took them a couple weeks to even contact me about my order.

Once I realized my mistake I remade the order through Walterboro and they called to verify in minutes from submitting.
I think others have reported that Walterboro Ford is excellent. Very rare on this forum...

OP
OP
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I bought from Walterboro, they were great and gave me all the info I wanted. About an hour north of Savannah on I95. They also sell everything at invoice and no dealer fees or closing costs.

I ordered a hybrid in Oct, so obviously I dont have it yet. So we'll see how the final part goes

Funny thing is I accidentally ordered from JC Lewis when doing the online order since it was closest to my zip. Took them a couple weeks to even contact me about my order.

Once I realized my mistake I remade the order through Walterboro and they called to verify in minutes from submitting.
Thanks for the info!

OP
OP
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
@SarahDrivesATruck any news of your order?
-
Hi! I called Ford Customer Service and spoke with a woman who explained that, of course, there is a supply chain back-up. She provided my order number but did not give me an estimated date for when my order will go into production. She had a long list of the items that are specifically delayed (like certain kinds of covers, etc.) She did say that it's possible that some orders that are backed-up might get pushed to the next model year truck. In that case, she said that we would receive a link to "build" another truck from the new model options. I asked about pricing in that case, and she said that she hoped (but does not know) that we would be given price protection with a discount voucher that would be used towards the newer model when it finally gets built. Thanks for checking in! And good luck!
Sponsored