Sponsored

Where's My Georgia Fam?

Mavlanta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Ok, I haven't seen any shoutouts from Georgia ppl yet. I put my Mav order in at Hardy in Dallas, GA in June and there were already 36 orders ahead of mine so I know you're out there.
July order with Hardy in Dallas. Was told a couple weeks ago that I've been upgraded to priority 2, for whatever that's worth.
Sponsored

Rvtraveler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Bounder, 17 Terrain SLT, 00 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Conyers here. Ordered from Covington ford but canceled when I snagged a 2.0 lariat fwd that was in transit on Nov. 21 from Wade Ford. Covington Ford waved deposit and promised MSRP. WADE FORD hit me with $2,500 markup $699 doc fee & $798.41 accessories. EDD has gone from Dec 22 to 1st week of Jan, 2022. Still no damn truck.

OP
OP
Exhibus

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla, 2006 Solara, 2017 NC750X DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Conyers here. Ordered from Covington ford but canceled when I snagged a 2.0 lariat fwd that was in transit on Nov. 21 from Wade Ford. Covington Ford waved deposit and promised MSRP. WADE FORD hit me with $2,500 markup $699 doc fee & $798.41 accessories. EDD has gone from Dec 22 to 1st week of Jan, 2022. Still no damn truck.
Haven't heard much good about Wade. That's why I ended up going with Hardy in Dallas.

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
For anyone in the savannah area the Hinesville ford dealership has an awd XLT shadow black maverick. The person who ordered it didn’t have want it.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mariner 85 Ranger 97 T-bird 87 Sable
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was the first to receive my courtesy delivery from Chapman Ford in Philadelphia at Mall of Georgia Ford. But when we picked our Maverick up the courtesy delivery dealer told us he was expecting 17 more for people.
Someday I will get word... But not yet.
My order is scheduled through Wade in Marietta. What was the process with Chapman at MoG Ford? I realize notification will/should be made, but then.... Kinda unclear.
Any hints of things to check, to do, to avoid, etc?
tom

Sponsored

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any other Chapman CD in GA so far? Hints? Suggestions?
tom

docsmith1511

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT LUX velocity blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any other Chapman CD in GA so far? Hints? Suggestions?
tom
I ordered from Chapman as well, VB XLT hybrid with lux package, tri fold tonneau, and 360. I have heard nothing other than the original ford email saying it was ordered. Looking for a place to do a Courtesy Delivery near Cumming GA.

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Chapman as well, VB XLT hybrid with lux package, tri fold tonneau, and 360. I have heard nothing other than the original ford email saying it was ordered. Looking for a place to do a Courtesy Delivery near Cumming GA.
There are two somewhat close to ATL. Mall of Georgia Ford is likely your closest. Wade Ford in Marietta will also do a CD.
If you search this site look for those two names and you will find the contact information, I think.
You should contact Chapam as the DORA delivery dealer is likely set to Phila Or Horsham unless you specified a CD. You can change the delivery dealer prior to build schedule (or maybe picked for brain fade). You will have to make a deposit for the shipping of the Mav back to PA if you were to refuse delivery so they are made whole. Shipping to the CD is covered by the factory D&D charge. Deposit is applied to sale price if you accept.
tom

docsmith1511

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT LUX velocity blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are two somewhat close to ATL. Mall of Georgia Ford is likely your closest. Wade Ford in Marietta will also do a CD.
If you search this site look for those two names and you will find the contact information, I think.
You should contact Chapam as the DORA delivery dealer is likely set to Phila Or Horsham unless you specified a CD. You can change the delivery dealer prior to build schedule (or maybe picked for brain fade). You will have to make a deposit for the shipping of the Mav back to PA if you were to refuse delivery so they are made whole. Shipping to the CD is covered by the factory D&D charge. Deposit is applied to sale price if you accept.
tom
Thanks for the info!!!!

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Someday I will get word... But not yet.
My order is scheduled through Wade in Marietta. What was the process with Chapman at MoG Ford? I realize notification will/should be made, but then.... Kinda unclear.
Any hints of things to check, to do, to avoid, etc?
tom
Basically Chapman sent documents to sign, along with temporary 60 day PA tag next day mail and with a prepaid Next day envelop to send documents back to them.
I called CD dealer to verify truck was ready,, CD dealer called Chapman, I went picked up the Maverick on the day it was ready and gone in about 10 minutes after inspecting and signing the release.

Sponsored

grumpyunk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Basically Chapman sent documents to sign, along with temporary 60 day PA tag next day mail and with a prepaid Next day envelop to send documents back to them.
I called CD dealer to verify truck was ready,, CD dealer called Chapman, I went picked up the Maverick on the day it was ready and gone in about 10 minutes after inspecting and signing the release.
Younger brother wanted to know status of the BABY. Just happened to check with the Ford status page. Delivered 12/17. No word from Chapman nor the CD dealer rep.
Must now await papers and stuff. Wanna take a drive to the CD dealer so I can see one up close and personal. Have yet to see one in the wild, nor on a dealer lot. Been to the more local dealer a half dozen times, and finally(last week) saw a Bronco in the showroom and ... that's it. No Bronc Sports nor Mavericks in sight. They must be real with all the noise on this site...

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
Wade Ford has a hybrid coming in soon that's basically my exact order plus the XLT luxury package - unfortunately they aren't taking X-plan on it and it has a $3500 markup on it. If someone is really desperate though...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus RS, 2019 F-150 Lariat
Ok, I haven't seen any shoutouts from Georgia ppl yet. I put my Mav order in at Hardy in Dallas, GA in June and there were already 36 orders ahead of mine so I know you're out there.
I am in sales at Chestatee Ford in Dahlonega, GA. This site is a great source of info that I share with my customers. Ordered a Carbonized Gray Lariat in October. No VIN yet...

Plans are to lift, tires, undecided on wheels, oil catch can, front tint

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
I am in sales at Chestatee Ford in Dahlonega, GA. This site is a great source of info that I share with my customers. Ordered a Carbonized Gray Lariat in October. No VIN yet...

Plans are to lift, tires, undecided on wheels, oil catch can, front tint
If your dealership is selling at MRSP, or below, with no added fees or markups, you could probably sell quite a few Mavericks to members of this forum. I plan to order a hybrid XLT (possibly two) on August 16, 2022.

At that rate, we could probably send you a steady stream of well informed customers who will follow through with purchases.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus RS, 2019 F-150 Lariat
If your dealership is selling at MRSP, or below, with no added fees or markups, you could probably sell quite a few Mavericks to members of this forum. I plan to order a hybrid XLT (possibly two) on August 16, 2023.

At that rate, we could probably send you a steady stream of well informed customers who will follow through with purchases.
EDIT - Standby - From what I am understanding, things are fluid and can change. I removed my post due to the risk of possible misinformation. Transparency is key. I have a few questions for my Management team that I want to clear up.
Sponsored

Last edited: