First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We're across the river from Augusta, we ordered ours from Stokes Hodges.
Sponsored

jcnnjc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST , Alto Blue Maverick awd fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Newnan/Senoia. I wish I had used Mike Fitzpatrick but went elsewhere due to that dealership looking so empty I was afraid they might go out of business. They look more busy now. I really want to see one in person while I can still modify my order.
Call and ask them when they are getting the next one in, they had around 20 on order. They should be getting some in unless they were all hybrids lol.
they won’t let you drive it but they will let you look it over as long as you like.

B-Bro

First Name
BeeBro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 & Explorer
Ok, I haven't seen any shoutouts from Georgia ppl yet. I put my Mav order in at Hardy in Dallas, GA in June and there were already 36 orders ahead of mine so I know you're out there.
I live in Dawsonville and have my Maverick now purchased off the lot in Savannah Tenn

B-Bro

First Name
BeeBro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 & Explorer
Call and ask them when they are getting the next one in, they had around 20 on order. They should be getting some in unless they were all hybrids lol.
they won’t let you drive it but they will let you look it over as long as you like.
I have mine and I would of liked a fob keyless, sprayed liner, the better stereo, I was wanting the hybrid but the all wheel drive has already helped me out from being stuck.

Geno

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW Tiguan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In Savannah GA. I reserved an XLT Hybrid on 6/24/2021 and still no notice from Ford of a build date.

Sponsored

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Athens… July order. Lariat Hybrid Luxury scheduled for production week 12/6.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't seen a single Maverick of any kind in Atlanta area. This is abnormal as Atlanta Metro is rather large and not seeing a Maverick in the wild here is quite shocking.

OP
OP
Exhibus

Exhibus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corolla, 2006 Solara, 2017 NC750X DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't seen a single Maverick of any kind in Atlanta area. This is abnormal as Atlanta Metro is rather large and not seeing a Maverick in the wild here is quite shocking.
They are out there. I think Atlanta's population size is why you haven't seen one yet. Hard to spot one vehicle out of 4 million. I can verify there was a Maverick at Hardy Family in Dallas/Hiram that has since left the lot.

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I picked mine up in Atlanta and drove back home to West Point.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked mine up in Atlanta and drove back home to West Point.
I wish I had known and parked on I-85. Just kidding. I live near Newnan. I haven’t seen one yet and drive to Atlanta 5 times a week. What color did you get?

Sponsored

Deon5678

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish I had known and parked on I-85. Just kidding. I live near Newnan. I haven’t seen one yet and drive to Atlanta 5 times a week. What color did you get?
I live near Newman as well. The only Maverick I have seen in person was at the Ford dealership in Newman. This was back in October, and they allowed me to examine it pretty closely without any issues.

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lariat 2.0 awd
Alto Blue
lux
co-pilot
4k tow
fx4
moonroof
full size spare

FordRangerslift 2” lift
235/75-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W

Ford Maverick Where's My Georgia Fam? CEE75B0C-AC47-403C-908C-EE60695DB1AD

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live near Newman as well. The only Maverick I have seen in person was at the Ford dealership in Newman. This was back in October, and they allowed me to examine it pretty closely without any issues.
I was the first to receive my courtesy delivery from Chapman Ford in Philadelphia at Mall of Georgia Ford. But when we picked our Maverick up the courtesy delivery dealer told us he was expecting 17 more for people.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm 1 mile south of Turin and haven't seen one either and I drive to the airport 5 days a week...
I'm going to check of the Fayetteville dealer today in hopes there's one on the lot.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm 1 mile south of Turin and haven't seen one either and I drive to the airport 5 days a week...
I'm going to check of the Fayetteville dealer today in hopes there's one on the lot.
Well I’m about 5 miles south of Turin myself (technically Senoia address). Small world. I ordered silver and would like to see real vehicles in colors before I’m scheduled if I had my way.
Sponsored