First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Lariat Tremor from Greene Ford in Gainesville. I live in Hall County. Hoping it's a reputable dealer with no markups. Anyone have experience with them?
I also order from Green Ford. I have not had any experience but ordered over the phone. I called several dealers and most wanted to tack on fees. They were MSRP plus doc fees around 488. I do not have it in writing so hope it is honored. My priority was a 10 but has moved to a 11. They said this was due to rollovers than needed to go first. :( What priority did they give you? What was your order number? EB ot Hybrid?
Sponsored

GPCC_PeaCe

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also order from Green Ford. I have not had any experience but ordered over the phone. I called several dealers and most wanted to tack on fees. They were MSRP plus doc fees around 488. I do not have it in writing so hope it is honored. My priority was a 10 but has moved to a 11. They said this was due to rollovers than needed to go first. :( What priority did they give you? What was your order number? EB ot Hybrid?
Thanks for the reply! Lariat Tremor EB is what I ordered. I also got a priority code 11 and I think the order is 0027.

Mrchips77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the reply! Lariat Tremor EB is what I ordered. I also got a priority code 11 and I think the order is 0027.
I understand that order number is just a number assigned by the dealer. Mine is 8. I am not sure, but it may be the number of orders taken in order they were received. Mine is a Hybrid XLT. You have a much better chance of being built then mine. Hybrid is the biggest constraint. The biggest factor for us to be built is the dealer allocation. Priority is good. Greene is a small dealer and I do not know how many orders they were allotted. I have not asked. Many on the forum say some dealers are good about sharing, many say they will not disclose. This is one big issue is that when you order you do not know if the dealer has allocation to even cover your order and how many they get per month. You see items from the big dealers, and they do get more Mavericks. Just wish I knew. That would help me have a better idea if it will be built in 2023, or look to 2024.

kohlhagen

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Live in north Georgia. Tried to order two Lariats at the Ford dealership in Jasper. They tried to add on $1700 in extra charges. I said no thanks, drove to the next town and within an hour walked out with two trucks ordered and a confirmation email from Ford

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered on 9-16-22 for my '23 Mav XLT AWD Ecoboost with Lux- Tow- Fx4- Copilot 360 including moonroof and remote start from small local dealer Duvall Ford in Clayton far NE Georgia. Just got a vin and build date for Jan 9th. Shocked I actually received the build email. They agreed and signed to sell at MSRP and no other charges or dealer markups will be added. My first experience with them. I really hope they stand by their word. Hopefully it arrives by end of Jan.

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After completely sitting on the sidelines for the 2022 model year, I decided to jump in and try to get a 2023.

I put in an A-Plan order with Lithia Springs Ford on Monday (9/19/22) at lunchtime. No deposit, I have a Preview Build Sheet signed, and a Dealer signed purchase order with all the fees included. Everything was straight forward and efficient. Got the email confirmation from Ford and I have a COVP tracking number. I picked an Atlas Blue Lariat FX4/4K tow with no other options other than tray floor-mats and full sized spare. I'm hoping it gets built in a reasonable time-frame (before next summer?)
After a few months of seeing other Mavs get scheduled, I got my place in line with a build week of April 11th. Along the way, I did add in Spray in Bed Liner and the cargo management since Ford offered the discount on that combo. Thankfully, it didn't cause me to be delayed. Hoping for a drama free transaction with Lithia Springs Ford. So far, they have been consistent.

Moon

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram. Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In Augusta, but ordered from a dealer in Aiken S.C. Haven’t heard a word since I was the first one to place an order on Sept. 16 for a Lariat. I don’t expect to hear anything from them because when ordering I tried to get them to give me a lower ordering number than 19 and they said they couldn’t because that’s all Ford gave them, I don’t know if that’s true or no.

Codyfsu1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2023 Maverick Hybrid Lariat just got built and is awaiting to be shipped to Krause Ford in Woodstock. Anyone have a guess on how long this takes? Also, I was told that I am only paying MSRP and nothing more. Have a terrible feeling that that are going to add some BS to the price when I get there. Any insight on this dealer?

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In Augusta, but ordered from a dealer in Aiken S.C. Haven’t heard a word since I was the first one to place an order on Sept. 16 for a Lariat. I don’t expect to hear anything from them because when ordering I tried to get them to give me a lower ordering number than 19 and they said they couldn’t because that’s all Ford gave them, I don’t know if that’s true or no.
We're still waiting on our hybrid Oct21 order from a dealer in Aiken. They haven't answered the phone when we call, haven't been a lot of help. I "THINK" our order is still coming but I wonder what their allocation is and if it will ever get delivered.

Sponsored

sarduyjorge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cumming Georgia
Order thru Mall Of Georgia Ford, they forgot my order 🙁
Also did it thru 5 Star Ford, already got my schedule to be made email,
Hybrid XLT Rapid red

bluedevilruss

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche LTZ, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We're still waiting on our hybrid Oct21 order from a dealer in Aiken. They haven't answered the phone when we call, haven't been a lot of help. I "THINK" our order is still coming but I wonder what their allocation is and if it will ever get delivered.
Did both of y’all order from Stokes Hodges in Aiken? I live 5 minutes from them and chose to order mine from elsewhere. I hate to be the one to say but they’re really shady. I had quite the ordeal with them.

AF Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Cumming Georgia
Order thru Mall Of Georgia Ford, they forgot my order 🙁
Also did it thru 5 Star Ford, already got my schedule to be made email,
Hybrid XLT Rapid red
Rapid Red (First Edition color) ?? or Hot Pepper Red?

That Rapid Red is very nice ... I see a First Ed. Rapid Red now and again in Newnan.

atlasbluedude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Buick LeSabre
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2023 Maverick Hybrid Lariat just got built and is awaiting to be shipped to Krause Ford in Woodstock. Anyone have a guess on how long this takes? Also, I was told that I am only paying MSRP and nothing more. Have a terrible feeling that that are going to add some BS to the price when I get there. Any insight on this dealer?
I was also just built and awaiting shipment to Krause in Woodstock!! I have the same feeling about possible extra charges. We'll probably be on the same rail car and hauler to the dealership.

Codyfsu1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was also just built and awaiting shipment to Krause in Woodstock!! I have the same feeling about possible extra charges. We'll probably be on the same rail car and hauler to the dealership.
Let me know if you hear anything. I was thinking about calling to clarify the purchasing process. Going to tell them that I was told at the time of ordering that I am only paying MSRP plus tax tag and title. No Extras!! No dumb window etching or nitrogen filled tires. That stuff is BS.
Sponsored